Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Especially us woman...how many of you try to compensate your funny looking smile by not smiling so big on one side, the weak side over use and make eyes open wide...OR think of something funny for that involuntary laugh that looks way better in pictures! i tell my friends Hurry up and take the damn pic i cant fake smile for long! :p

So far my smiler works well. I sure walk funny though! As for vanity? My sister does permanent makeup and cannot stand the thought of me ever without makeup so....I've got the works. Weird, huh?

My smile still works too, but I was walking like a drunken sailor.

I can relate! My smile is crooked and I can't hold it long enough for the picture to be taken. I have a permanent frown now. Ugh, I am way too vain for this disease.

My smile still works too! My walk is more like a Frankenstein walk instead of a drunken sailor. :)

Smile is fine... however "crypt keeper" hands and a walk that bounces between Frankenstein and Drunken Sailor!
So, I've gotta love the head shot only pics!

I can relate.

My smile got destroyed by cancer, at first I could only sneer, now my smile is returning. When I get grumpy about it, I just remind myself that I would not be here if I hadn't had the surgery...........Tyra Banks can smize ( smile with her eyes) yea right :)

I can still smile, just talk like a drunken sailor :)

Aly, you have a beautiful smile, surgery or not! I would never have noticed anything "wrong" unless you pointed it out, and still looks like it healed beautifully.

I've always hated my smile, always was a bit crooked... hasn't changed for the better. And now I have to go upstairs (16 steps and 2 landings thank you very much) as I just ate an entire bag of popcorn by myself.

My walk is more like Igor from Frankenstein than the big guy himself. Or how 'bout Lurch from the Addams Family?

Girls, girls, girls. The thread is titled funny. And you are all funny. I was laughing just reading all about your different stress’s and descriptions of yourselves. :)

Now picture this; A short fella about 5 foot or so needed to buy a suit. He was very poor so he wanted the least expensive (cheap) suit they had. The salesman comes over and tells him that the only suit they had, inexpensive (cheap) was this one. It was two size bigger than the small guy.
Salesman says, I tell you what lets do. He pulls the sleeves up on both arms, then folds the mans arms up in the air to hold them there.
Next he pulls up the pants legs so they fit. Then takes the mans elbows and bends him over and holds the pants in place. There you go!
So the man walks outside. Two little old ladies were standing there looking at him.
The one says to the other, look at that poor man, he walks so funny. The other one looks at her and say’s, Yea, but doesn’t that suit look really nice. :)

Hey gals and Jim... snicker,

I gotta tell on myself here. I had some dental work done which involved pulling some front top teeth and getting a partial bridge. I was soooooooo proud of my smile that I STOPPED being so paranoid and smiled all the time. Well that worked just fine until I FORGOT my teefies one morning. I got to laughing out loud at my sister's house and Sis and my daughter almost fell in the floor hollering... MOM WHERE IS YOUR TEETH!?! So from now on I DO NOT forget my teefies EVA again.

And Marta, honey, what IS PERMANENT MAKEUP... I have a tattoo on my ankle of a unicorn... so is it TATTOOing one's eyeliner on or what? Just curious... :)

Kaye

Kaye, it's eyeliner or lipliner tattooed on. My sil has it. Very nice but i'm chicken.
When I was 7 I saw my grandpa's teeth in a glass on his nightstand. I still have that vision stuck in my head 44 years later.

There was a nurse who worked on my mothers ward at the local hospital ( she was the charge nurse). The young nurse thought she would be efficient, so went around the elderly patients and put all their false teeth in a big basin to clean them.........disaster, none were named. It's true!

Oh Aly and Susan... too funny. My sister-in-law never knew that her own father had dentures. She found them in the bathroom when she was a child and ran to her mother asking her how she could take her teeth out too. LOL

Aly, I totally believe that story of the dentures being cleaned. That is too funny.

I shock my family with my partial plate by taking it out sometimes even in a restaurant if I need to dislodge some particle of food underneath. LOL
Hey I am a NUT! Truly my family thinks that about me, but I ALWAYS make em laugh or smile. I am not an extremely modest person. I believe in being myself, but do try not to completely embarrass my family. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back