Diagnosis
08/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Anaheim
FYI I uploaded a new album in my profile showing my adventures since I retired (went on disability) last year.

-Tom

I assume things got sorted out Tom?

AL.

Great photos and lovely family! You have been a busy boy!

Lovely pictures Tom...

Thanks for your help, Al. Yeah it looks like I've got a limit of 120 pictures total across all albums. So I deleted some others to make room.

Glad you were able to do all of those cool trips! Great pictures. Hope you can continue to enjoy traveling with family!

Great pics. I lived 30 minutes from the statue of Liberty for 20 years and never visited her.

Susan F I lived 60 miles away for 10 years and only visited Ellis Island and our Lady Liberty in a big yellow school bus with Jac's 6th grade class! I managed to attract the attention of a loaded pidgeon on the open ferry ride to the Lady!

I would ride past her every weekend on my way to Staten Island Island to visit my grandma!

Loved the photo's, what great adventures.. Thank you for sharing..:grin:

I love the pictures. Such life and vitality in them. thanks

Thank you...sent a message to you on your "home page" here. :)

Great pictures. Isn't family great. What a lot of interesting things you have done.

Thank you so much for posting your album. You are an inspiration and someone who reminds us that we are still alive WITH ALS. I am also doing a lot of traveling and enjoying family and friends while I am still able.

Your pictures say so much about you and your positive outlook. Thanks again for sharing them.

Looks like you've had some great adventures. Pics are great.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back