asantiago

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
OK
City
Glenpool
I have been following this thread on ALSTDI.

Oral Sodium Chlorite - ALS Research & Treatments - ALS Forum

They have attempted to duplicate the effects of NP001 in which TCDO (Sodium Chlorite) is the active ingredient in both WF10 and NP001.

Pals are have mixed a solution and administering it orally there are a few claiming positive effects from it. I thought it may be of some interest to folks here.

They have created a website to log their own clinical trial of it.

https://sites.google.com/site/alschlorite/

Hey Man,

Thanks so much for posting. I have learned more from this website than any doctor I've ever seen ! Lets keep searching people ...............

Fight on,
Shane the Pain

I posted another link that was great too but it went to moderation. Another really good read is the Neuraltus thread in the same category. It has some great info, there is a patent document in there for McGrath(the guy behind NP001) that is loaded with interesting information. It is the document that confirms information about TCDO/WF10.

I have spent hours reading them and feel like I have learned a lot. It has given me a lot of hope that I didn't have before.

I did find the "recipe" on the site. PM me.

Wow this is interesting as I have started to take Epson Salt Baths and have felt a great deal better.

After seeing the article about the Northwestern findings that an errant protein wasn't doing its job, my wife and I decided that I should start taking the baths, because I told my massage clients to take an Epson Salt Bath after a massage to remove the toxins that were released during the massage.

Guess I won't be able to continue those baths because I am fortunate to be starting the NP001 test trial on Monday. Hadn't looked closely into the ingredients of NP001, but knew the results were good, so tried to get into the trial.

sadiemae, i have sent you two pm's in the last month or so, did you get them? Are you going to try it? If you do let me know I'm very interested in hearing how it goes.

That thread gets more exciting by the day. I thought there would be more interest over here but it didn't even generate discussion let alone people saying they wanted to try it. I think I would be all over it!

Hi, do any of you know if this is something I could try without affecting the Dex trial I'm in? It sounds interesting, and I'd like to get the info for the recipe to file away for possible future use.
Thanks, Helen

It might be more interesting if you didn't make a mistake mixing it and kill yourself. It can be lethal in the wrong hands. I usually delete threads that can be harmful but slipped up here. Like they say on jackass: don't try this at home.

AL.

Well said, from the man under the red hat!

Ok, just found out that Epsom salt has nothing to do with sodium chlorite, so not sure what the comment about Epsom salts has to do with it. Epsom salt is magnesium solphate, it's not absorbed into the body, but pulls stuff out?

I do not think that I would be comfortable self prescribing, self producing and self administering any drug. Of course I can certainly understand why some people would decide to do so but I would not recommend it. Hopefully the trial continues to produce promising results and the product can be made available to everyone.

Last edited:
Asantiago - thanks for posting this. I certainly would not recommend that anyone self administer sodium chlorite - but this may help put pressure on the drug companies to expedite matters and make NP001 available to the public that much quicker if the trials are successful.

And gil haines, with all due respect, your statement that epsom salts remove "toxins" is simply wrong. There is no scientific evidence to support this. If you are feeding better after a bath it is merely a placebo effect.

Don't worry Al, I may be interested in learning more about this, but certainly not planning on taking it without a HUGE amount of research... probably not at all. I keep a folder on my computer with ALS info on it for reference.

You guys are rambling. It is perfectly safe if you use the spreadsheet at the site which measures the exact amount of sodium chlorite and distilled water. It is also put up against your weight and you get the exact amount you are suppose to drink every day. Sure if you don't feel sure about mixing it up yourself don't do it. But if you know how to mix a glass of strawberry juice in concentrated form, this about the same. Use a ml thingy and you'll be fine.

In lack of anything else useful for pals on the medical market this is the best we got right now.

Gusflower- who in the hell are you to say what you have just said?
What medical training have you had?
How can you be so sure to say it is perfectly safe?
You are wrong. Very wrong. And you should just stop.
NOT OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back