Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Waiting for Lee to come home from radiation treatment to take me to ER for possible broken foot . Had to have our 14 yr old Border Collie put to sleep this morning. Not sure which hurts the most.
Gage is the one on the right.
AL.

Attachments

• Pettit011.jpg
    Pettit011.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 387
Oh no, Al. Sorry about your dog. I hope your foot's not broken. Take care.

Al that is a crap day. I hope your foot is ok. I am very sorry to hear about your dog. I have 2 Bouvier Des Flounders and they are the best things to have around. Let us know how the ER goes.

Al, I'm so sorry to hear about your crappy day... All three hurt tremendously

Pets become such a member of the family it's always so hard to lose them... sounds like yours had a nice long life.

I hope your wife is feeling better soon, and that your foot isn't broken. I had to have mine xray'd last week to make sure I didn't break my "good" one, so I'm feeling your pain there (mine wasn't but still hurts like hell!)

Feel better soon...

Al, I'm sorry about the shape your day has taken. Border collies are tremendous companions and I'm sure Gage was a true champ.

Hope your foot isn't busted and that Lee returns soon from the radiation treatment feeling reasonably well.

Now that is a really bad day. I am so sorry about Gage and that probably hurts worse than the foot. I pray for your foot, peace for your heart and for your lovely wife.. Bless you!...and a BIG ((HUG)))

So sorry to hear of all your news Al. Thinking of you and sending you warm thoughts from the east.

So sorry Al, that is beyond bad

Al
So sorry to hear about your day,I had a day simalar a month ago when we had to have our Schnauzer of 12 years put to sleep.The pain of loosing a good friend will ease but the missing part doesn't go away.Also 2 years ago I broke my foot and this seemed to accelarate the atrophy in the muscles of that leg.
i pray its not broken.
Jeff

When it rains misery, it seems to pour. So sorry about Gage--Border Collies are close to being human in my opinion. Fingers crossed here that your foot isn't broken, and that Lee responds 100% to the radiation. Loving thoughts to you Al and a gigantic bear hug.
Laurel

I'm so sorry you're having such a bad day. (((Hugs)))

Sorry to hear about your day, Al. Tomorrow will be better!
-Tom

So sorry Al. My husbands best friend is our Border collie Lab mix. I feel your pain.

Al,
I'm so sorry about your dog, I know it grieves to lose a pet. They are like family. I hope all goes well with your foot.
Give your wife my best wishes too,
Susan

I'm so sorry Al. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back