Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
City
Waupun
Has anyone had any success by removing their mercury amalgam fillings and then doing a heavy metal detox? I would think it would result in relief.

Has anyone had any success by removing their mercury amalgam fillings and then doing a heavy metal detox? I would think it would result in relief.

Also I should mention that diseases like ALS, parkinsons, and alzheimers did not appear until the 1800s after mercury fillings were being used and during the industrial revolution. I think there may be some sort of correlation here. It is always helpful to analyze history to try and understand why things happen.

I can't help but think all those diseases are attributed to age. The average life expectancy in the 18th century was 35 years so it would stand to reason that Parkinsons and Alzheimers were not diagnosed because most people didn't live long enough to develop the symptoms. While ALS can strike younger people that is not the norm and I can't help but wonder if it existed but was just so rare (due to shorter life spans) it wasn't officially diagnosed.

I know of one person who's done all that, and didn't notice any difference – except his wallet.

Related threads on this subject linked at the bottom of this page and more discussions linked from those pages. Just another quack theory designed to part the naive and desperate from their money, in my opinion.

Nope...does not work. My dear friends mother had hers removed. Made no difference in halting progression. Sorry...

Tyler

In addition to short life expectancy as mentioned by asantiago, another reason why diseases like ALS, parkinsons, and alzheimers were not well known until the 1800s is that they were labelled other names - lameness, madness, possession, laziness, drunkenness, senility etc.

The causal link between heavy metal toxicity had been studied extensively and no causal connection with ALS has ever been established.

And thanks for enlightening us about the benefits of analyzing history.

That the ratio of men to woman is nearly 2 to 1 with ALS and it is a known fact, woman are more conscience of their dental hygiene.
You have to think- Why are men more likely to get it than woman? I’m more inclined to believe it is what we men sit on and I don’t mean chairs. Ditto for what rcharlton said.

Tyler: Why do you think I deleted your thread about this topic. It's crap. Don't you try to use the search feature to learn? You'd know that all your new ideas for ALS are bogus.

AL.

I don't have any mercury fillings:cry:, but I'd be willing to get some and then have them removed if it will stop progression:shock:

I don't have any mercury fillings:cry:, but I'd be willing to get some and then have them removed if it will stop progression:shock:

Why would you purposely put poison into your mouth? At the iaomt.org they show evidence that mercury vapor comes off. If you know anything about mercury it is the third most toxic element on earth!

I've swallowed fillings that have fallen out while sleeping. Little boogers probably made the full trip through my digestive system.

tyler- KC2U2 is being sarcastic- and just stating that if there were ANYTHING that could be done to slow progression, sure shit it would be tried!

Im not going to speak for anyone else here but myself- personally i take offense to you coming on here saying what you are about fillings. Just because you heard it somewhere that they cause ALS doesnt make it true. The folks on here either have ALS or are a caregiver. We actually have to deal with this disease on a daily basis- and for you to come on here spewing about fillings is just a slap in the face especially since you dont have the disease and aparently dont know too much about it.

Thank you Liz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back