Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
ms
City
batesville
Do you have consistant constipation like I did? If so, check out this product. I started using the fiber supplement called Benefiber about a month ago. I got it at Wal Mart. I take 3 tablespoons per day via my feeding tube. This is a non thickening powder that has solved my constipation problem 100%. It is so nice now to know I don't have to struggle with bowel movements as in the past. I had taken several brands of stool softeners and things like prune juice, but they did not produce easy movements. I think my problem was that I can not eat anything by mouth any more. I live off of ensure equal called Equate from Walmart. I think the lack of the food I now consume not having enough fiber was the source of my problem. But now, the problem is 100% gone. Life is so much better now. At times in the past, the only help I could find were those suppositories, and they were not too much fun to use either. So now, I do not panic when I feel the need to go to the bathroom. Try the Benefiber and see if that will help you too if you are constipated. Hope all who read this have a great day both in and out of the bathroom!

Rick

Rick,

Thanks for the suggestion. My Mom is also having problems and we'll give this a whirl. Take care and God Bless.

Laura

Thanks Rick for letting us know that things are moving right along with you. LOL. We need to know when somebody finds something simple to make day to day living more bearable. AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back