Diagnosis
08/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Anaheim
A friend of mine has a production company. On Thursday he shot this public service announcement of me. It's going to be played on the Jumbotron at Angel stadium tonight after the Angel-Dodger game.

He did a nice job editing a 20-minute interview down to 90 seconds. I'm really happy my granddaughter is in there.

YouTube - ‪ALS Public Service Announcement‬‏

-Tom

Okay Sweets, you got me crying here. This is wonderful! You are wonderful! Thank you for all you do Tom.

Tom Great Job!...I hope this gets more interest from others to help us in our fight...Thanks so much! God Bless you and your family.

Very cool Tom! Loved the video, you did very well!

Super! Caught the doughnuts on the other video as well!

Tom, great job. I believe you have a movie career in your future. :)

That was fantastic. Your granddaughter was so cute and so were you. Cool accent as well :)

Yes, your Granddaughter is a Doll!

Well done video, Tom!

Excellent,best movie I have ever seen.

Love your attitude! Fantastic job. The granddaughter is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Janis

Terrific, Tom! Well done. You look great & of course Haley is adorable!:grin:

Did you get to attend that game?

Tom,
Terrific job! You've done a great job to put a positive spin on this! "Focus on the living!" Just thinking about how many people will see this at the game gives me a chill. Your granddaughter is a doll too! One final thing...please keep that wheelie video on you tube for a while. I plan to study it and copy your moves when my power chair comes!
Mary

Great job! Had my 4 year old grand daughter this weekend, simply the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back