Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
ma.
City
halifax
i am organzing a tandan jump and no i am not jumping will use my weight as an excuse lol . ( i am afraid of hights anyways ) it will be in chatum , ma. on june 19th lou gehrigs birthday .. but i am not afraid to stand on the ground wearing my t-shirt with a,l.s. names on my shirt some of you know this from facebooki do not have many real names here and would like to know if you would like to add your names or your loved one's name who ever it is that has a.l.s. i will be adding beth u , clippedwings , steve watters , joel , and would like permission from grandpal , zaphoon , brooksea , tmasters, alyoop , hopingforacure , trfoggy your love one also i believe it was your dad , if anyone else would like a name added just let me know please

you may just want to use the name you have here that is fine with me

What a fun idea! Thanks for including the names of others on your shirt. Please add Gary to your list. Don't know if you want last names too - it is Stockly. I hope it is a perfect day for jumping out of an airplane, but if i were there, I would be standing with my feet planted in the ground right next to you. :shock:

i will add and would be proud to have you next to me lol

I agree! What a great idea! Could you please add my dad - Peter Haynes. He was diagnosed with ALS August 2010. Thank you so much! Tomorrow "Pete's Pack" is doing the ALS walk in Hershey PA. It should be a lot of fun.

How fun! The place where we jumped had a large grassy area with bleachers and shade. It was setup nicely for people to come and watch the jumpers and have a picnic. Hopefully they have a similar setup in Chatum.

Certainly you can use my name: Tom Masters.

This can be a great awareness opportunity. We had a group of 6 jumpers, several were connected to the ALS Association and though we didn't play it up as an ALS awareness event many people got the message.

Good luck! Please post pictures!

-Tom

I did a solo jump before I got too weak. You can use Al Pettit or GrampAL. Good luck.

AL.

Please add my nick name.- Kell Bell...diagnosed officially by 3rd dr. 2 months ago. Thanks!

I'd be flattered!

Cool! That's so nice of you! I don't blame you for the spectating! One of our friends went skydiving and he's former Coast Guard. He said he'd never do it again! LOL

My husband will also be flattered.

will be happy to, ... tmasters the area is very similar , ... i remember that grandpal are you not the one who started jumping for awareness .. everyone else thank you

Wow! Please add me :) Michelle Honeycutt

Me too Ruth: Les Shipman

What a great idea.

If you want a "down under" name you can add mine.

Cheers
Peter

Please add my husband's nickname - Bunkum Sanders. Thanks so much for being willing to share your fun day with others. God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back