Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Talked to Wanda and Glen's in hospital now. Joel's death moved him deeply. He still can type a bit but with all the people we've lost lately it's just knocked the fun out of him if you know what I mean. Wanda said his speech is gone but he still has some use of one hand. She'll try to get him to come on to at least say hi.

AL.

Thanks so much for the update Al

Thanks Al. I was afraid of this. Look forward to hearing from him if he is able.
-Tom

Thanks for the update, Al.

Glen, we need your sense of humor around here. The place is too bloomin' serious these days.

Thanks Al, I hope he can come and play!

thank you Al-
Glen- come on back buddy... you always help lift the mood around here.

Glem.....please come out and play with us! You know how much it will hurt us if we lose you too! We need your sense of funny to help us get through life!

Here's hoping Glen gets feeling better. I know how this disease can weigh on you. Being in the hospital certainly doesn't help. We miss him around here!

Thanks Al for the update.

I hope you, Glen can play with us again soon.

Cheers

Peter

thanks al,was just thinking about him the other day.....along with others.
glen i miss your cheeky school boy humour,the way you could make a cringe worthy comment so funny.........."wicked" sense of humour.
we have all met,loved and lost some amazing people here ,we are left to carry on with things....keep the legacy going.
i feel closer to those we have lost when i am on the forum,you can still feel there presence,see an odd post pop up,wonder or know how they would react when reading a post.
we all miss you buddy,we want to make you smile again..........please dont give up.

Praying for you Glen.

Glen,

We all miss your great sense of humor and your wonderful spirit. Thoughts and prayers are going out to you.

Dana

ya get back here i miss you also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back