Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Eastern Shore
I want you both to know how much you are appreciated. While we were in the dark, whining about our moderated posts, you were and still are working tirelessly trying to keep us safe... and I have an idea it wasn't very nice, reading all the complaints. Some were my own.

You are the makers of this forum, and its family head. I personally hope Al has another moderator to help him soon, but that's your business.

A big Hug and a smooch to both of you.

Love,

Ann

Yes, thank you so much for all you do. Its not easy being a manager of any forum, let alone one like this.

What Ann said (except for the smooch)!

Ann quit that smooching!lol Barry why no smoch? We are very fortunate to have you both working for our forum. Personally I could not do this on my own..

ok, no snooching.....how about (((((hugs)))))? I'm sending them out to everyone!

I'll echo all said so far. This place is my life-line. Thanks for creating it and keeping it. Smooches if you can handle them, hugs otherwise xx

Thank you my dear friends. David has had some setbacks in his life lately and my wife Lee had a breast cancer operation 10 days ago. While the prognosis is good, it is a scary time thinking I might lose her. Thank you to all the members that answered questions and looked after things when David and I weren't right there to get your posts out of moderation. We try to keep the disruptions to a minimum but some days, stuff happens. We've got a great bunch here. Thanks for understanding.

AL.

Al, I'm very glad to hear Lee's prognosis is good. Give her a kiss, too, from me. I know what you mean about the thought of ever losing her. That thought has run through my mind, regarding Phil and I can't let it move in.

I hope David's life gets better also.

Ditto. I much appreciate this place and would be completely LOST without it.

Al;

I know that I come off as abrupt or abrasive at times....sorry. I also appreciate what you do.

I hope that things go well for your wife. That is a heavy load you are dealing with.

- Jerry

I agree with all that's said above. I wasn't even sure who moderated, but during my snooping since mid Feb. I have been so impressed with the way this forum works that I joined. Therefore, a big thanks to Al and David!
Mary

Al,
I sure consider you and Lee a super duper part of my support team.. She has allowed you to give so much of yourself to us over the years, you two are special people. You are a true hero for me, and I am grateful to have you as a friend..

Al annd DAVid,
thanks for your dedication to the forum. I pray your wife is ok,what stress to go through.
blessings,Pat

Ann, Thank You for starting this thread. We are all very fortunate to have this forum and lucky that people David and Al are committed to running this forum. Think about it we do not have to deal with advertising, we do not have to pay a fee, and David and Al do a wonderful job of keeping spammers out. We have a lot to be thankful for when it comes to this forum, we should all be especially and thankful for all of the wonderful people on it who support each other lift us up when we are down!

Hear hear! Thank you Al and David!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back