Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
NH
City
Keene
I felt deeply that I had to do something for Stu from ALSGA and I have created a petition for Stu to be nominated for a Humanitarian reward, it takes just a few minutes to vote and is well worth the time, just think how much time Stu takes for the ALS community, I am hoping to collect thousands of signatures, hopefully this will eventually give him a humanitarian award he very much deserves and the chance for recognition nationally: here is the petition link: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stuofalsgaforhumanitarianaward/

I voted....only takes a few minutes! THanks for posting!

Voted. Love it, the least we can do for Stu..Get out the vote...

just voted. great idea

Just Voted...good idea

vote vote vote please we need thousands of votes :0) send the petition link to everyone you know so they can vote too, you do not have to be touched peronally by this man, you can vote because he is a great humanitarian, simple as that :0)

I just voted! Thanks for posting! :smile:

Thank you to all who have already taken the time to vote, please VOTE VOTE VOTE (((((((((((hugs))))))))))

I signed too!

......................ME TOO.................
Love you Stu!

kEEP VOTING Y'ALL ! if stu has touched you in a personal way please make sure you leave a comment in the comment box of the petition, regardless you are voting for a very special humanitarian, I hope Stu reads all the wonderful comments that people are leaving him at the petition.

Voted! Sending to friends to vote, too!

Can someone put this on F a c e b o o k and T w i t t e r?

Voted! Keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back