Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
Happy Valentine's Day to all of my forum friends!

It is a delight to share your company!

Thanks for all of the love! I'm just feelin' and feelin' and feelin' the love!

Happy valentines day to you Kim!

happy valentines day to all the lovely ladies on the forum . . X (the blokes can bugger off though :) )

I just ate a pink cupcake in your honour Kim. Happy Valentine's Day to us all.
Laurel

All you need is love.... bop ba da da daaa... all you need is love.... bop ba da da daa... all you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.

What a wonderful sentiment! Happy Valentines day to everyone indeed!

Laurel I ate a pink cupcake too! Yum

Hey you guys you are a day late as always! Happy yesterday valentines day:)

Back at ya Kim... Love is all you need...

Happy Valentines Day to all my forum friends.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my forum family! Love you all! Have some chocolates for me. :)

Having chocolates for all of you(my hips are really going to make me pay for this!) Sending (((hugs))) and love to all my forum friends.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day... love you all. Keeker, that was my chocolate, and on it's way to my hips, but glad you enjoyed it!

Me too! A belated H a p p y (greeting card/florist/candy/jewelry industry) V a l e n t i n e s D a y . What I wouldn't give for a chocolate covered cherry right now! (liquid not white creme filled) And its only a little past 8 in the morning!

Rose, I see that you have the same taste as my husband. He is in heaven when I buy those chocolates(and you're right liquid not white creme) I got 6 different kind of chocolate waiting for me at the dinner table last night. And dinner was waiting for me too! What a nice end to a work day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back