Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Lower Mainland
Are blogs private on here? Are they linkable or likable? I've got so much going on that I want to share with folks.

Im not certain but i think anyone can access your blogs.

Hi Mandolyn hope you are ok, my husband <who has ALS> and myself have just started a blog & I would love you to join there are some information links too, I took my blog link off the forum as I did not have people join, but we welcome people with open arms, here is our blog link http://loulouhead.blogspot.com/ <<<< hugs to you>>>>

Someone who is not logged on (but is a member)--would you please see if you can access the blogs?

For the record, when I did the "Goodsearch" toolbar to make money for the ALSGA, I suddenly was logged onto this site permanently (well, maybe not in 2050, but you know what I mean), and it saves me logging on many times a day. I'm actually not here 24/7, however it appears.

I just tried it, logged out and was still able to access blogs.

I logged out, and YES I still had access to the blogs.

I have often thought that we could have one user name, say "Private Poster" and everyone have the password, and post that way when we do not want anyone to know it is us posting, but I fear the moderators would ban the account.

Thanks sadiemae (respecting your privacy). Your ideas are very interesting, as always.

This whole idea of sharing is so helpful for us, whether PALS or CALS. Personally, I think it's worth it to risk the outside world. However, I also keep in mind that one day, Phil may come on and read all I've written, after I'm gone. He's so responsible and careful himself, I'd hate for him to wonder who he'd been married to, so that thought keeps my worst posts from being seen (yes, I write, then delete if it is too crazy).

Last edited:
Hey Annie, my husband wouldn't be surprised to see my posts, as he says, "Hell, you could even depress the devil!" LOL :twisted:

Hey Lori, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! You are really good at this stuff! :mrgreen:

Ha, CJ, you are so funny. "You could even depress the devil!" It strikes me how the way our family understands us can be so different from how we see one another. I swan, I see you as a very muscular Mona-the-Lisa ready to do battle. In a sweet, southren way, of course.

Yes, sadiemae is in reality the 21st century Cherylock Holmes with surgical skills on a computer... and not some lightweight to be sneezed at.

I think anyone can read your blog but you can block who can comment on it.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back