Diagnosis
09/2010
Country
TH
State
Phuket
City
Patong
I am open to alternative medicine. I get people all the time saying try this try that this is good for you. I can't see it doing much harm to try these things. I live in Thailand where they are convinced there is a cure-all for everything. I keep getting Thais telling me they have seen people in worse condition than I am in now get up and walk again. But I just assume that those people did not have a nerve disease. Some have convinced me to try a Thai manufactured medicine called Vital Star which I have just started on thinking why not!

Has anybody on here had experience of the royal rife digital machine? Good or bad. It is one of those things that sounds too good to be true. But on the other hand maybe it has some merit.

This is an e-mail I had from a concerned friend of mine. I suppose I cannot include the website address he mentions so I will Delete it but you should be able to find it easily enough by googling royal rife digital. I would be interested to hear other people's opinions of it and of course any other alternative treatments you may have had suggested to you.

This is what my friend sent me>>>

I am mortified to hear of your condition. I am convinced there is a cure for every disease or condition. Have you looked at rife machines?

Ill make this as brief as possible. Ive been looking at alternative cures for diseases for a while and when ive read that the medical industry is on the most part a sham not intended to cure us but keep us dependant on drugs dished out by the real rulers of this world i was curious..(i was horrified to find out that the press are controlled by the same people behind the big pharmaceutical companies..) Needless to say i believe there is some merit to what im going to advise you look at. You have nothing to lose. If i was in your condition and i had the money i would try different machines. Ive been using something called a zapper which is supposed to kill off certain bacteria and ive had good results with it (it removed a wart that i had problems with for years after a few days) So i was interested to hear of the rife machine that tackles bigger conditions like cancer etc...now Royal Raymond Rife believed he had devised an apparatus that would cure all ailments as he was convinced EVERY disease/ailment in man is caused by viruses/bacteria. Now he discovered that our cells and micro organisms every thing vibrates. If you produce a stronger vibe than a living organism then it will be killed off. All parasite/viruses vibe lower than us therefore by killing them off with the correct electrical current the person could be cured of the disease/ailment. (the immune system would kick in again and become stronger.)

I havent used a rife machine yet only bought a dvd on it and read up on the web. i advise you do the same. Here's one i like the look of and it lists your ALS condition as having a certain vibration. So in other words i think you should be able to cure it. Have a look at the website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A lot of rife websites were being shut down and you will find doctors accuse such devices of being the result of quackery. However more people are believing otherwise after using the devices and i believe there is some merit. However im sure there are people who take advantage of this sort of thing and produce fakes possible deliberately if they are working for the pharmaceuticals. It sounds all very conspiratorial but do some research and have a good look on the web. Im sure you can find answers. You may even find an answer in another method or avenue of pursuit im convinced there is an answer for you. Good luck and i hope to hear you have recovered from such an illness. I wish you all the best.

dave

ps you might wonder why if there are cures out there arent they being sold and why is there no cancer anymore etc...the reason is the drug companies dont want there to be a cure so they effectively put the blanket over such healing devices. they have already managed to permantly shut down sellers of the older rife machine becuase they managed to classify it as some sort of MRIof the scanner and to sell such a thing would cost £100,000's. There are still some people selling there own versions and the website i mentioned is unique in that the device is not really a scanner as such but claims to provide the same effect...Rife approached the president of america with his invention but the president was a puppet of Rockerfellas who created the drug industry....so rife was stifled. Many other people like wilhelm reich had their lifes ruined by people in power who didnt like the life giving properties of the devices these people created.

I m terribly sorry you have to deal with this disease. My wife is fighting it since 2007 and, unfortunately is now in critical condition.

On the mail your friend sent you, there is a lot to say.
Just to keep it short:
- Not all disease are caused by viruses or bacteria;
- In the human body, there is a lots of useful bacteria;
- Conspiracy theory is often used by those dream sellers to explain why a so effective cure is not known by everyone;
- This is 100% scam.

This one is easy to spot but you will find more tricky ones. Stem cells transplant in China and Mexico is a good example. This is now a well known scam but a lots of ALS patient did fall for it in the past few years.

I really recommend you not to rush into those “dream sellers”; this will not help you and can do a great deal of damages. All around the world you will find people ready to sell you the cure for this disease. One think to keep in mind is “There is NO cure for this disease”. I know this is hard to cope with, we have been there with my wife and I know it is, at first, almost unbearable to acknowledge you have an incurable fatal disease. But, no cure does not mean there is no hope and once you stop running after something impossible, you can concentrate on what really matter.

One think to keep in mind is, when a cure will be found, you will hear about it very quickly. There is a lot of research on this disease and several new trials are conducted each year. If you wish to participate in a trial, this is probably possible (I don’t know the situation in Thailand on this subject). My wife did participate in one, unfortunately with no benefice for her. If you participate in a trial, this will be free of charge. If you have to pay for it, the word scam should pop in your head immediately.

You are wrong when you think it can do you no harm. Some alternative medicine can do a great deal of damages like stem cells for example (It is brain surgery!). Even proper trials can be dangerous up to a point, but you will be properly informed of the risks and you will be able to decide if it worth it for you.
Moreover, this disease is incredibly costly. You will need lots of energy and money to deal with the progression of the disease. Save as much of the two as you can, you will need it. If you use all your energy and money pursuing false hope, you will find yourself in a very bad situation later.

Even with this disaster of a disease, there is always hope. At each point of the progression, you will need to have hope. You have just been diagnosed, you even still have the luxury of hoping for a cure to be found (why not, it will append one day), or hoping the disease to stop progressing by itself (it appends). Even when those hopes are gone, you will find new ones. My wife and I know she will not survive this disease, even now, we still have hope. Hope for just an other day together is enough to keep going.

fba75 stated:

Even with this disaster of a disease, there is always hope. At each point of the progression, you will need to have hope. You have just been diagnosed, you even still have the luxury of hoping for a cure to be found (why not, it will append one day), or hoping the disease to stop progressing by itself (it appends). Even when those hopes are gone, you will find new ones. My wife and I know she will not survive this disease, even now, we still have hope. Hope for just an other day together is enough to keep going.

You have inspired me with your voice of experience. Thank you.

Blessings,
Jo

I am very open-minded when it comes to alternative medicine and treatment. I am sure that over the years cures for some illnesses have been discovered but then suppressed or covered up by the major pharmaceutical companies or governments.

Jim Humble and his claims to have cured thousands of people of malaria and cancer in Africa with his MMS formula was one that fascinated me. Interesting interview with him onyoutube if you search Jim Humble camelot.

He talks about how he was hounded and feared for his life in the USA. I have been doing lots of research into these alternatives and the trouble is being the Internet you can read how wonderful something is on one site but then equally you will get another site debunking it as a scam.

The same goes for stem cell therapy. There are people who have spent up to 100,000 US$ going to China to try it and from what I have found it still does not work and people are just presently wasting their money on this possible miracle cure. Maybe this will work in the future but this is one that is still under development.

The woman they call the "quack" Doctor, Hulda Clark has a similar device to the rife machine for sale claiming it can be used for 100's of diseases including ALS. Google hulda clark zappers to find it.

The wisest piece of advice I ever got concerning "alternative" treatments for ALS is that if something is found that really works against the disease, everybody will be on it.

i guess anything is worth a try as long as you know what the side effects are. but for me, the biggest thing would be the cost.
dont throw all your money at these alternative meds. you will need all the money you can get your hands on when dealing with this disease. i would hate for you to have to make a life altering decision simply based on how much money you have left. What trfogey said is very true. If any of these things worked, EVERYONE would be on it. there isnt some secret medication that only a handful of people know about that is going to cure or reverse this disease. it sure would be great if there was something, but youve got to be realistic.
Please be careful. and good luck

You need to be careful of the "conspiracy theorists" . If it was not for the pharmaceutical companies , the overpopulation of the planet would not be a problem, as many would be dead of treatable illnesses. In fact maybe we would all be gone.

Are these companies making these gadgets and feeding the nonsense, doing it to be kind. Of course not they are criminals feeding off the needy.

Take yourself off to a medical conference and listen to the science behind what the companies are doing. Of course they are busy competing with each other. They are businesses after all, but if the drug does not work it gets scrapped after dollars have been spent. I have worked on clinical trials that have reached phase 3 and don't work.

I am sure that over the years cures for some illnesses have been discovered but then suppressed or covered up by the major pharmaceutical companies or governments.

Why would they do that! I m always sad when I see people falling for conspiracy theories.

Malaria is the number 1 serial killer in the world. The one who will succeed to eradicate malaria will be a Nobel price, I can assure you. No one is covering up some mysterious treatment for it because no compagny/agency/governement would be able to cover up such discovery even if they wanted to (Once again, why would they do want to!).

This is also true for ALS, there is a lot of research about ALS and similar diseases (one can think not enough but still a lot from what I saw). When a breakthrough will be made, every neuro in the world treating ALS will be informed, you can be sure of that.

I have been doing lots of research into these alternatives and the trouble is being the Internet you can read how wonderful something is on one site but then equally you will get another site debunking it as a scam.

Internet is a wonderful tool but it is just a tool. The freedom of speech on Internet is wonderful but it means you can find the better and the worst. Seeking for information on Internet is not that easy. You will find data (true or false) and most of the time you will have to work hard to get information from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back