kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
ALS GUARDIAN ANGELS Mission

Most ALS related organizations are dedicated to finding a cure. Until then, ALS patients need help living. The ALS Guardian Angels Foundation is dedicated to helping patients and their families live with ALS while maintaining the best quality of life possible.

Stuart Millheiser

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD ON – IF WE ALL SEND TO 10 FRIENDS THAT WILL COMMIT TO VOTING EVERYDAY WE’LL WIN THIS $ SO DESPERATELY NEEDED.

PLEASE – we BEG YOU - get every person you know, meet, or lay eyes on to TAKE OUT THEIR CELL phone and do a text vote for ALS Guardian Angels! This is an incredible organization.

If you know anyone in any group, college, kids with cell phones, please ask them to vote – this will not be EASY at ALL – we need everyone to vote EVERYDAY or it will not work. THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO VOTE….PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! ALL OF THIS WILL ALSO BE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE. CANDACE

#1:
ONLINE VOTE WITH EVERY VALID EMAIL ACCT YOU HAVE ( I HAVE 3!): ALS Guardian Angels voting link: Help victims of ALS maintain the best quality of life possible. | Pepsi Refresh Everything

#2:
TEXT VOTE:
TO: 73774 - which stands for Pepsi to:
MSG: 104660

#3:
FB LOGIN VOTE: click on voting link in FB, on my Facebook Page, or vote with FB pepsi application, or simply click LOGIN WITH FB on top left of pepsi login screen.

Thank you all, --Stu and the ALS families affected by this awful disease.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Instructions to paste to email to forward to HR and to friends that have large employers.
The ALS Guardian Angels Foundation is dedicated to helping patients and their families live with ALS while maintaining the best quality of life possible.

1. TEXT to contact “73774” (it stands for Pepsi) the message “104660”
2. ONLINE Vote at Help victims of ALS maintain the best quality of life possible. | Pepsi Refresh Everything
with every valid email account you have (work, personal, yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc.) After you vote, click the Facebook icon on lower right to share our voting link with everyone on your FB. Remember, the sound of the Pepsi can opening verifies you are now logged in. To cast your vote, you must click the ‘vote for this idea’ button again.
3. ONLINE VIA FACEBOOK You can “upload a Pepsi application” – this is just a button to click – nothing more - that lets you and your friends vote from your FB page. Pepsi Refresh Voting App on Facebook at this page just type in ALS – search and we’ll come up – then vote and please post and share on your page – YOUR friends will be able to Vote on YOUR Facebook page – if they upload then all their friends can vote from their page, and so on, and so on.

Or, click on Pepsi Refresh Project voting link shared to your facebook. Or, click on LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK button

Vote in Pepsi Refresh for ALSGA

3 ways to vote. Easiest is to text once a day on cell phone. Send to 73774 (which is Pepsi) and type 104660 for the message. Standard text rates apply, but if you have unlimited text which so many plans offer there is no charge. The 2nd way is on Facebook (PM me if you need help) and the 3rd way is go to Pepsi Refresh Project then click on health, then $50,000, then scroll down to find the ALSGA site. It is called Help victims of ALS maintain the best quality of life possible. If anyone needs help, feel free to PM me. Also, get all your friends with cell phones to help out too! My facebook page is Leslorishipman, friend me on there to see my links. HUGS Lori

Re: Vote in Pepsi Refresh for ALSGA

Joel...could we sticky this...or the email I sent with links? We have to encourage our ALS family to make this happen for the Gaurdian Angels

Voted, texted and posted on my FB page!

Voted and posted to FB. Will vote every day.

I voted and texted. Also wrote out an email with the link attatched and sent it out to my entire contacts list.
It was nice to put a face to Stu's name! What an angel!

I put it up Kelly on my facebook and asked all my friends to please vote! Good Luck! It sure needs to be out there, when I tell people my husband has ALS, most of them don't even know what it is and I have to explain...so sad

I just posted the webpage to my facebook and ask people to please vote. What is so sad is that most people do not even know what it is.

I am texting and voting! ALSGA is at 347 and it has not moved! Get out the vote everyone!

I voted <3.........

I didn't know that we could vote every day, thanks for posting the information, I will do it.

you can vote with as many email accounts as you have.

Way to go people we have moved to 54! Keep it up! Text, vote and share with your friends! My friend's agency just won $25,000 for a pet rescue - not that it is not a worthy cause but it is just not in the same league as pALS. Go team! < ----- OK, now I am soundy corny!

We have already moved 6 spots to 48. Keep on voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back