Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
hi all, i have decided to go to a psychiatrist instead of increasing my klonopin constantly... my emotions are totally uncontrollable and reflexes. my mom whacked my elbow to get my attention and i practically ripped her arm off, i was mortified. my forearms and legs are so weak but i am able to get around just fine. i feel like i am so out of control with what is happening to my body and it affects my family. i always thought i would have time to do what made me happy when my kids were on their own and now i dont know what my body will be like i feel trapped an alone, the worse i get the more of a distance my husband takes. i still work and bring in a paycheck yet i feel worthless, somedays the spasticity causes so much pain but he does not understand...i guess this is why i need to talk with a psychiatrist!;)

Good idea. I hope the doc has some help for you!

We can all use some help one way or another Sam. Good luck.

AL

I do not have als, I have not posted in awhile, in fact I am not sure why I am still here, I guess still searching for answers. I just felt compelled to reply to this post. I had horrible side effects taking Klomipin, it made me hostile and paranoid. I was angry all the time, also crying and depressed. I was so bad off my sister took me to the ER where they were going to admit me to psychiaric ward. Never had a mental problem in my life. The ER doc asked me what meds I was on, when I mentioned KLonipin, he told me to stop taking it. Within a week I was feeling back to my old self, not biting anyones head off anymore. I posted once before on another thread with reference to klonipin, i think someone else was having the same reaction. This drug might be a life saver for some, but for me it might of ended my life. Ask your doc fo something else and see if those feelings you have go away, margaret

HA , finally found some else that lives up to the saying :

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD

I hope you get the help you need

Glen

Thanks for the replies, especially you Al. Darkside i dont know if you are joking about your persona but it creeps me out, and you are right its in my head and spine and muscles!

Relax Sam. Glen has a wicked sense of humour, and he is a great guy. Good luck with the psychiatrist.
Laurel

Sam, Glenn is harmless, he is a sweet and silly hearted guy. I am sorry that you are still going through all of this, you have been dealing with all of this for a long time. I am here if you need me.

Hi Sam,

I , like you , have a similar chemical imbalance IN MY HEAD.

Talking to someone does help. Even though you may feel it, you are not alone.

There is one thing I try to do every day. Make someone smile.

Sam : Surely you jest.
Glen: Stop calling me Shirley.

Just for you Glen: Ham on five; Hold the Mayo

Thanks Glen maybe its your pic that creeps me out and not you!:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back