Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Naperville
I lost my dad to ALS in March. In his memory I have decided to offer for sale Dammit Dolls, with proceeds going DIRECTLY to help those affected by ALS (PALS and CALS). These dolls are all handmade, with no two exactly alike. They are too be used as stress relievers---just SLAM "EM when stress is too much to bear! (Tags that are attached to the dolls can be "custom made" for any disease or stressful situation that you may want a Dammit Doll for. For example, I just gave a doll to a friend whose sister is fighting adrenal cancer.) Dolls are $12 each. Here are pics showing a sample of the dolls, the tag poem attached, and the back of the tags, which will show a pic of my dad. I will be creating a website soon for these dolls but I just wanted to share my plan with all of you, many of whom helped me through my dad's battle with ALS. (I have often wanted to help people here and now, through funds raised by the Dammits, I will be able to do some giving back! If you know of other places I should post a link to my Dammit Doll website (when I get it up) please let me know.

Debbie
Dammitdolls.jpg

DammitALS.jpg

Dadtag.jpg

I will take two.. PM your info so I can send you the check, or however you would like paid. Thank you so much, what a kind act, and boy could my teenager use this, maybe it would keep us from a couple of tough days..

Thank you! PM sent!

Debbie

I hope you can use web address of "dammitdolls dot com" Doesn't seem to be taken! You could broaden your reach, maybe.

Thank You for your kindness! I feel guilty throwing the poor thing!

Your designs are wonderful!

I think this is a great idea.

i like them but can order till after nov, 21st but i will order

My husband will look for a domain name for me tomorrow. I'll have him look for dammitdolls.com! Don't feel guilty throwing the dolls, CJ, it won't bother them a bit! (They'll still keep that "no expression" expression!)

Debbie

Deb
Checks in the mail :) Get sewing!
Judy

They are so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back