Friend was DX
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Fremont
Hi Everyone,

A very good friend of mind had her mother diagnosed with ALS. She is declining rapidly and given only 4 months to live. Is there a hospice facility or community that you may know of in the Hayward, Fremont area of California? My friend is a single mother and a travel agent. She has neglected her business and her son to take care of her mom. She found that putting her mom in a convalescent home for 4 days was not a good fit as they knew nothing about how to care for an ALS patient. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Allison Miller

Allison, Has anyone spoken with the folks at her ALS clinic. We go to Forbes Norris, and they have so much info and advice to give. There # is 415-600-3604

YES! I will try to e-mail you also, but when my mom was on hospice (for lung cancer and emphysema) in Fremont, we had VITAS and they were awesome! I would comfortably recommend them to anyone.

Sadie Mae and Katie C,
Thank you so much for the information you generously provided. I will pass it along and let my friend know it came from you. God Bless and keep you. Don't forget to smile...
Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back