Diagnosis
03/2010
Country
US
State
Va
City
Woodbridge
From my chest up,I feel heavyness,tightness and tingeling my hands,seems to get really bad when I go up a flight of stairs,the tightness in the chest hasn't effected my breathing as of yet,and I would think that with the heavyness that it would make breathing alot harder when lying down but it doesn't seem to,I do wake up a couple of times a night,but I'm never out of breath nor do I have a problem going back to sleep,still haven't heard from my doctor about the mri disc I sent him to see if a disc might be causing this,so I thought I'd ask for your thoughts on this.Thanks!:-?

hi i can relate to the tightness of chest but its always with shortness of breath . -When you wake in the night how is your pulse and are you hot? . . I too having breathin issue as you know (you were kind enough to offer some advice) if it not troubling you sleeping or whilst lying down i would be tempted to wait for that scan result . . Good luck

Hi alex, my pulse is always a little fast due to the pulmonary hypertention,no night sweat or feeling hot,but since I posted this morning I've gotten even worse,I've called my Neuro and I waiting to hear back,he's really pissing me off,I should go to the hospital but I really don't trust the one around here,which I know is stupid.I'm going down to my pulmonologist on Friday,he's in the same building as my Neuro,I'm trying to hold out till then.My neck is making a ton of noise when I move it,I'm hoping this is the cause.Thanks for your reply,hope you get the help you need soon,Oh by the way I was born in Twickenham.

apl55 . . Sorry to hear things got worse. . Only you know how you feel and if you think you need help then go get checked out . . Be on the safe side . . Neuro in my experience can be difficult and test patience. But unfortunatly they a big part of life for us . . Good luck with pulmonary doc. . Hope he gets you feeling comfortable. by the way i worked in twickenham recently . . Ah i miss work . . Let me know how you get on . . . Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back