Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you on this forum with a motor neuron disease for all you share. There probably isn't a day that goes by that you do not feel well and yet you unselfishly devote time to this family with your constant encouragement, enlightenment and levity.

I'm happy to know each of you!

I salute you all!

Kim (aka Zaphoon and PZ)

And thanks go out to Zaphoon as well.

ND

You and Glen bring laughter and smiles to us. A smile a day is a requirement for happiness.

AL.

I agree with Kim only want to thank him too. It's nice to have great friends on here. I wake up every morning and know I have a special family I can turn to. No matter if I'm having a bad day or a good one...thanks to my second family, Linda

Like Barry's signature line says; we're all in this together.

This seems like a great opportunity to tell you all how much you mean to me... and PZ, I look at the number of your posts and inwardly laugh that you'd be thanking others. You are such a gift yourself. I hope that those of us who are newer will give the same openhearted kindness which I've experienced from you.

(((Hugs to all)))
Ann... and, Diane, your signature line is very loving.

i would be totaly lost without this form

Hear Hear! Thanks to all my wonderful forum friends for making this a place where we can all find what we need.

And congratulations to Linda for her "Very Helpful Member" status!

Thank you, thank you, thank you forum members! You are one of the bright spots in my day. I know you are always there with a kind word, a helpful tip but mostly you are always there to listen. You "hear" me. As a caregiver, I feel so lost sometimes. You are all incredibly special people. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

I am deeply thankful for everyone on this forum! You are a bunch of incredible people and my life is significantly richer because of knowing you.

I agree whole heartedly!

Thank You Kim.
It would not be the same without you. That sentiment acctually goes for all of my friends here .

Friends will stand by you in a scrap.
Good friends help you clean up afterwards. I know, thats not the way it should be said, but with so many passing, it didnt feel appropiate.

Glen

I agree with you all. Met many wonderful friends here. Don't know what I would of done without all the wonderful support. (and smart ass comments to keep me laughing)

Knowing that there is a place I can go where people understand and honestly care means more to me then words can say. I have learned so much from all of you!

LOVE that Zaphoon started this and everyone is sharin' the luv! You are all such an amazing, inspiring group of people. I draw strength from you all- Not to mention great laughs as well!
Love and Peace to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back