Diagnosis
7/1999
Country
US
State
newjersey
City
lopatcong NJ
Hi Guys, it's been a long time since I posted for many reasons. One being I bought a new computer and found it almost impossible to log on due to the fact my arms are so weak and I am unable to type. I just purchased an eye-gaze, and I'm in the process of learning to use it. So you'll probably not hear from me for a while due to the difficulty in typing. I want to say how sorry I am about Beth U. passing away. She will be missed.

Rose I'm sorry I didn't answer your private email. I am holding my own and enjoying my grandkids. I am now in a wheelchair and unable to walk or use my arms. Still eating and breathing on my own. However, my PFTs were not good at my last visit. How are you doing? I haven't had a chance to catch up with all the posts.

Al, how are you doing? I see from previous posts you still have a lot of fire in your pants, and I love it. Keep up the good work. You've done a lot for all of us. Hang in there.

Pat

Last edited:
Hi Pat,
You were one of the first people I talked to when I came here. Glad to hear from you, and that you are enjoying your family. Thanks for letting us know, hope you will be back soon.

Good to hear from you Pat.

Glad to hear from you Pat. I'm slowing down some but still kicking.

AL.

PAt,

Wonderful to hear from you! I'm glad you've gotten the eye gaze, hopefully it won't take you long to get the hang of it.

You certainly have been an inspiration to me, and many others as well. It looks like you have had the anniversary of your diagnosed this month, and that makes it 11 years? with bulbar onset no less. Way to go!

I'm doing well. Slow progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back