Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
My husband was stopped at the big box electronics store on the way out with bag in hand. Why? They thought he was shop lifting! LMAO

The dude following him had noticed he had a protrusion under his shirt and stopped him before he left the store. He asked him to lift his shirt and husband obliged. (that's the simple version of it) Well, that was embarrassing for both of them. But, the guy was very apologetic and my husband was very gracious (thank God)!:oops: (I feel sorry for the guy, really.)

You just never know what is going to happen with this. I wonder if he was in a WC if they would have even looked? LOL

They couldn't understand a word he said. :shock:

Leave it to my husband! Wish I had pics!

LOL. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it. Blessings to you!

Pics would have been nice or even nicer perhaps a gift voucher for him, for his inconvienence.
Now that would have been somthing.:razz:

cheers
Peter

Now I know how to get that big screen tv, hide it under my shirt! Honest sir, it's only my peg tube!

Should have unclamped it on him! lol!

CJ, so long as its your hubby flashing the salesguys instead of you.... 8)

Very funny...Mom and I got a good laugh from this one. I told her she better watch out!

Can you imagine what the guy was thinking when he approached my husband? You know, like: I've got a live one here...or...this is my third bust this week...the boss is gonna give me a raise...only to have his hopes dashed! I bet he won't EVER forget that "shop lifting" episode! He probably had a nightmare last night! LMAO!

Oh the fun!

Hope that guy really feels like a scum of the earth! Amazing that your husband was gracious! I would of made him squirm!

Yeay!What fun! Can just picture it with your husband "talking" in his way and the embarrassment of the shopman.

I am determined to buy another voice for my nextup talker - the voice of a big African male . I long to stand§sit in the queue at the checkout and shout rude things in this voice and no-one will know it is me. I will look around just as shocked as the rest. Can't you just imagine?

Oh, my gosh, Irismarie, you crack me up! That is a hilarious mental picture. I LOVE it!

I'd give a lot to be there when you do that Irismarie.

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back