Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
UK
State
UK
City
Bolton
Hello everyione! I have been away for about six weeks so not had many chances to log on, but I'll soon catch up.

I am grateful for another summer with my partner and our lovely son, who was six months old on 15 July. I shall post some more up to date photographs on my page.

Laurence, my partner, continues to progress albeit slowly. You may recall his left hand/arm was affected first, and that was the only symptom he had for quite a while. Now he right hand is following the same route, and he has some weakness in his legs, lower back and abdomen. But he is still walking, driving, working and helping with the baby and household chores as much as he can. Things just take longer than they used to, which can be frustrating. We are back at the clinic in August and I am hoping that this FVC has not dropped - I want him here for many more months and years!

Dani

Welcome back, Danijela!

ND

Hi Dani!
Looking forward to some up dated photos of you and your boys! Glad to hear Laurence is progressing slowly...the slower the better!
Peace,

Good to hear your back...I am. Sorry for the progression. I hope it slows way down and you have many more years together. I would also love to see more pictures of that sweet baby? Hugs, Linda

Hi Dani,

I also enjoyed the pictures of your family and your growing baby. Hope that Laurence will progress very, very slowly and no change in his fvc will be found.

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back