Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
You can get gift votes on Chase by voting for 20 other Charities, however,you can only vote for the same charity twice. If you have voted twice let us know. :p I have used a gift vote, and sent one to Indogsd and Blubear. HUGS Lori

I sent to you and Kari.

I need to do this on my son's acct but I need 2 people to give them to.

We're in 260th place, I think we could do this.

Laurie, I'd be glad to take and use one. If you need to find me on fb, go to "Sadiemae's" page, and I'm the only "Ann". I'll await your invitation, since I figure you need to contact me through fb.
Ann

Laurie, I've sent you an invitation. If you've already found takers for these votes, great!

I see BarryG may want to also use a gift vote--says so on another thread.

Last edited:
I still have 19 left. What do I do with them?

Stu, just vote for 19 other charities (that can't possibly win). You'll receive 2 gift votes and you'll need to give them to two separate people-- both of whom have not already voted once.

We each can vote 2 times = our original vote + with a "gift vote" from someone else.

If you give your gift votes to people who can't use them, they are wasted, you can't get them back.

Could they have made this more complicated? It sounds like a government (any government, they are all the same) program.

So we can each vote twice, one of our own and one as a gift?

no kidding, so complicated. But I am willing to jump though a few more hoops, so can use a gift vote if you need people to distribute them to. I have voted once already.

Please let me see the number jump.. Come on.. One last push for Stu.. I think we owe it to him..

I even talked into friends registering for facebook.

This is a copy of a posting I just made on another thread

Ok, I now officially hate Facebook I have no idea what I am doing most of the time and really, What the Hell is "Top News" and how is it different from "Most Recent"? And why when I post a comment saying that I have a gift vote to give and to receive does it not show up when I go back later looking for it? The whole blankety blank blank thing is so frustrating and then add the Chase Community Confusion page thing and I am just too tired to care much anymore.

Sorry for this rant but can it get more difficult and confusing, I don't think so!

Let me know re the gift votes and I will try to do something (no guarantees)

Thanks for trying guys, even my 15year old thinks this is a hard site to vote on.. He has worked to get votes for us, but admits it Sucks. His words..
We need to find something for Stu that we can just push a vote button, we have the time to beat the heck out of a contest if it just requires patience, we have that..

Thank you to all who voted. We ended with over 700 votes for Stu. We only had like 200 last week.it proved to me that we can make it happen. What a strong finish. We will keep working to get Stu the recognition and help he deserves. I enjoyed working hard on this, and know we will get there..

Hoping,

I don't need recognition. ALSGA needs the $20,000.00. Thats alot of respite care, last wishes, air conditioning units, modifdied bathrooms, etc..

This is not about me.

Stu, With me, Stu and ALSGA are one and the same. An ANGEL. Thanks for all you and ALSGA does. HUGS Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back