02/2010
Country
US
State
Texas
City
CC
Irismarie,

I do appreciate your spirit, so brave, in face of such adversities this cruel disease brings.
I appreciate so much your honesty, straight speaking, so refreshing.
I appreciate your spunk, so full of life.
I appreciate greatly your depth as a person, standing up for friends and beliefs.
I appreciate above all, you as you are, crying, laughing with us all.
And I appreciate your fire. You dare breathe fire. :)
And your sense of humor.
You make the world a wonderful place.
You make this forum a wonderful place.
Thanks.

I love your paintings and above all those with dogs, they look like they would come to life. You must love dogs a lot.

ghii

I agree with you totally. Iris Marie is great <3

I'm an Iris Marie fan too! Love her straight up answers and loyalty!
Peace to you all!

Me three..you are the best! Love you so! Hugs,me

Love is a stong word for someone I have never met.

But there are few people on the forum who can flowingly write with wit and laughter the gamut of ALS experiences while sharing your beautiful personal interpretations

WOW! I have been living the last few days in a feeling of silence and loneliness. I was never going to come back here. But I missed you all, could not resist taking a peek and I see this. Thank you. While I felt cut from the world, you were sending me love. A life raft. Thank you again and again.
PS Have been breathing fire a little too much lately but so frustrated with life the size of a wheelchair and a bed! And how I cry when go to the loo and it is a foot away and it feels like I have to climb Everest to get there.
But we are all in this same boat and when it gets rocked, there is a danger that somebody falls overboard. Thank you for lowering this liferaft
Love to all

Welcome HOME sweet dame Iris Marie. I've missed you and am glad to hear from you. :) Hugs and warm wishes for a better day! Diane

Sometimes I wish there was another forum not characterized by a smilie face but an upside down one.

ALS sucks and continues to suck 24/7. I think it takes a saint to not only rise about it but to come back and laugh at the beast, but it ain't me babe

Please know you are loved here, don't ever doubt that! You are not alone as many of us are going through the same thing and a few are in worse shape. We are here for you!

Despite all the trials and tribulations, this is still a good place to be.

AL.

Glad to see you back Iris Marie. You remind me so much of a horsewoman friend whom I lost. She was a Scottish firecracker full of pithy comments and wonderful humour--just like you.

Hello, IrisMarie, as you probably know I'm glad you're here! You in fact were already here. This has been a very yucky week. As the women can attest, a PMS/menopausal and although I don't yet have it, an EL sort of a week. And IrisMarie, I am very sorry your handicap helps aren't in place for your use. And see in the post above... there's that Scottish thing again. I'm not the only one who thinks you're more than a bit Celtic. (and as you know, so am I) So, any new diaper drawings?

IrisMarie,

I'd like to jump on this appreciation bandwagon, too! I'm glad you found this forum. You've been very good company!

I am glad you are here too! Always enjoy reading all of your posts. Hoping tonight is a better night..or at least peaceful.

God bless you, my dear friend! Sending hugs and good thoughts your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back