Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
ma.
City
halifax
i want to let you know how wonderful it is that you try to keep up with who has been missing for a bit and try to check on them . you are a great support person more than you know and i think it is wonderful to be able to keep track of all i dont become friends with too many to be able to check in any way on who is m.i.a. but you did mention a few i would like to know that they are ok thank you for being so careing

Sweet lady, you made me cry. I will let you (and others) know when I do have news from someone, or about someone. I've often thought we should have an ongoing thread about this, keeping up with all of our loved ones here. Right now, I'm particularly concerned about Tich1. I know she went into a care facility, but have not heard back from her. I remember her posting lovely b&w photos of herself as a young ballerina, but yet, I don't know her actual first name. How can I not? I wonder at myself for not taking the time.

And you... every time the radio station plays Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd, I think of you now, and how you said once that your son says that its his song for you.

Rose is a sweetheart! And I want Freebird to be played at my funeral!

Well Rose you know it's no secret that I think the world of you. I also wonder about Sam and Tag and others.

Rose, bless you! Anytime you want to start a new thread devoted to this you go right ahead and do it!

Sweet lady, you made me cry. I will let you (and others) know when I do have news from someone, or about someone. I've often thought we should have an ongoing thread about this, keeping up with all of our loved ones here. Right now, I'm particularly concerned about Tich1. I know she went into a care facility, but have not heard back from her. I remember her posting lovely b&w photos of herself as a young ballerina, but yet, I don't know her actual first name. How can I not? I wonder at myself for not taking the time.

And you... every time the radio station plays Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd, I think of you now, and how you said once that your son says that its his song for you.

wow you remember that , i dont know anyone real names unless it is part of thier screen name so dont feel bad . you are wonderful just the way you are

I must AGREE !

Rose, whose heart is in the right place, keeps checking in on me. BIG HUG to ya

Glen

I also want to sing high praises to Rose! She has been a wonderful voice on this forum!

I'd say something like, "I'd share Pokey with you anytime!" but I'm afraid it would be misconstrued by some as having some dark, hidden meaning.

(watch what happens in the peanut gallery!)

Thank you, Rose, for all you have added to the forum!

I have liked Rose since her first post on the forum, always a lovely, kind, thoughtful and caring member. She is the Flight-Attendant I wish I would have on every flight. LOL... And sure the guys on here find her easy on the eyes to boot...LOL.. Funny thing you remind me of my sister Rose, who I lost last year. Was told I look like her often, so maybe we look alike..

Rose is a wonderful lady.. Think so much of her and her sweet spirit...

I also want to sing high praises to Rose! She has been a wonderful voice on this forum!

I'd say something like, "I'd share Pokey with you anytime!" but I'm afraid it would be misconstrued by some as having some dark, hidden meaning.

(watch what happens in the peanut gallery!)

Thank you, Rose, for all you have added to the forum!

I resemble that remark....

Now, I must advise, my green plastic friend, that you don't give the good ones away. Go for it yourself.

Rose was a sweetie from day one.

AL.

Tich1's name is Teresa. I'll send an email to her and see what happens.

AL.

Rose is a real sweetheart..... She always finds the kindest words to say !

Rose/Diane is pretty close to being an angel on earth in my opinion.

Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back