Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
after the last few days i think we could all do with a (((hug)))........i know i do.
so i will start it off.

a BIG BIG (((HUG))) to all the moderators and forum family.
i love and care about you all:D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 2,452
Thank you Caroline. Doing what Joel, David and I do is sometimes unpleasant. We try to do the best we can for the most people. Everyone doesn't have all the facts and we can't publish what went on. Our decision is final and unpopular with some. I hope this doesn't become another one of those long drawn out affairs that leaves a bad feeling for new members and oldies (no disrespect meant) like yourself.

AL.

Well Caroline, I am not a touchy-feely person but I can engage in a virtual hug. :smile:

(HUG ) ( hug ) ( hug ) and kisses to all <3

Yes olly , I need a hug....feeling very concerned and upset, hugs, Linda

Caroline,

Hugs are good ((H-U-G))

Pie also is good. Everyone is welcome to visit the Friday Night Forum Pub/w PZ & friends (over on the off topic stories & other) and have as many pieces of the cherry pie I brought over, as they like. It won't run out. promise.

Big hug to all from down south, way down south.

I know that the moderators do things sometimes upset some, but without them, this place would be a total mess.

And i can confirm that Rose's Cherry Pie is the best. :grin:

cheers
Peter

I live my life believing that we all make choices with good intentions...sometimes they get lost, but at heart there is a genuine desire to either be loved, heard, understood...I think the moderators have an incredibly difficult, thankless job. I am saddened that people I care deeply about have felt the need to withdraw. All of the PALS and CALS should be surrounding themselves with positive love and support.

Olly-great idea to send out the virtual hugs!

hugs-15.jpg

A BIG one-armed hug to each of you.

I am relatively new to the forum, but I recognize the moderators have a tough job so that we can meet and not only share the bad times but spread joy and laughter - not to mention virtual ((Hugs)). Thanks for your friendship, advice, and jokes. don't always take the advice and sometimes I don't get the joke :) but that doesn't matter. It is good to know somebody, somewhere, is listening even when they have heard it all before. Peace to all the forum family members .... Diane

Hopefully we will be listening for a lot longer.

AL.

Caroline,

Hugs are good ((H-U-G))

Pie also is good. Everyone is welcome to visit the Friday Night Forum Pub/w PZ & friends (over on the off topic stories & other) and have as many pieces of the cherry pie I brought over, as they like. It won't run out. promise.

So, where is the cherry pie when I hug you? It might be fun during cleanup :twisted:

I've been away for a bit but I'll get in on the group hug. I'm going to have to go back through the past few days to catch-up on what's been going on.

I'm up for a hug and always up for pie. OK if I virtually share in this?

I'm hugging you all close to my heart. Rose, your pie is gorgeous, and I'm sure it was delicious. Mmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back