Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Finally got around to calling her. She is doing well. A year ago she had trouble lifting 2 lbs. and now is hauling bags of garden soil around. One doc says she's in remission. She doesn't believe that. She just knows that she is slowly getting better and doesn't think she had ALS. She says hi to all that know her and to those newbies who think you might have ALS, the doc could be wrong.

AL.

Thats wonderful!

I second Phil's comment :-D:-D:-D

cheers
Peter

That is terrific! Thanks for checking & letting us know, Al.
Cindy is such a sweet lady; she was here when I first came here. Always very positive & supportive. So glad to hear she is doing well!

That is wonderful news that she is improving! That likely means she does not have ALS which is fantastic news!

I was always thinking that she did not have ALS. That is good news. Yep she is one I would have bet would get better.

Great news, I am so glad for her! Thanks Al.

Such nice news! Thanks for letting us know :grin:

that is the best news ive heard in a long time .how wonderful is that or was it a miracle who knows thats why we all got top keep positive and never give up

Was worried when I first saw her name, but now am so glad that you gave us an update on her. It is wonderful that she is getting better. Tell her hi from all of us!

This is fantastic news. I remember many of her posts and am so happy for her!

Thanks, Al! I've often wondered how she was getting along. Glad for the good news!

i had ofton wondered what had happened to her.
so glad to hear she is ok and getting better:grin:

Al, thank you for the update. I'm soooooo happy to here that she is doing better! I thought of her quite often and wondered how she was doing?

Ditto what KeeKer said. It's so nice when you're expecting bad news to get such good news!

I think Cindy knew she didn't really have ALS but didn't know what it was. So great to hear it is getting better!

-Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back