09/2005
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Abbotsford
Hello everyone!

I am back on the job and just read a post from Al that he will also be paying more attention to what is happening.

I want to assure everyone that I will be paying special attention to potential trouble makers - newbees that come here with the intention of causing problems.

Please try to relax and contact me or Al before writing a response to a newbee that is less than loving. I personally don't want to ever see another session like we have just gone through. Let's all work hard to restore the loving, peaceful, forum we had before this happened.

If you are concerned by a post, or poster, please contact us before responding. We will deal with it in a timely manner thus avoiding any heated exchanges between people.

I hope this helps to reassure everyone that someone is here that will deal with these issues so you can once again relax and enjoy sharing with each other on the forum. We are a family and as a family we will sometimes go through periods like this. But because we are family we will love each other through these times and be stronger for it!

If you have any questions about what I have said please don't hesitate to ask for clarification.

Much Love to all! Joel

Welcome back Joel! Glad to hear that you and Al are on the lookout!

Thanks Joel. Glad to have you back.

Dick

Very good news Joel! Glad you're back on the job, very good news.

Hi Joel, glad you are back where you belong.....thanks for all you do for us. Hugs, Linda

Joel my friend, YOU KNOW how HAPPY I am to have you back hun!
oxoxoxox
Kari

JUst what we needed. THank you:)

Joel - you were the first person I contacted on this forum - very glad to have you back

glad to hear that joel your right wear we need ya

Welcome back Joel! :)

Thank you, Joel!

Joel's back keeping track!

I am sure with Joel, Al and David keeping an eye, well 6 of them on the forum, it will only go from strength to strength.

cheers
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back