Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
I am so honored to be a member of this forum. It has been 9 months since we received OUR ALS DX. I honestly do not know how I would have survived without all of you. The knowledge I have gained, the friends I have made, the heartbreak, the laughs, it is so precious and special to me. I have even learned how to post pictures!(Check out my album!) THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! HUGS Lori

Yaay Lori!
You are an amazing source of love and encouragement here.

Wahoo! ! ! You are the first person on the forum that reached out to me and engaged in "live" conversation! I cannot tell you how much that meant to me. Sometimes, you just need to hear a voice. . . Thank you!

We should have cake :)

Lori, it is so good that you are here for us too. I am glad to see your pictures, I mean, Sadiemae is a nice looking dog but it is nice to see you!

Lori -

The pictures are fantastic! Sorry that you had to find your way to the forum, but I'm glad everyone was here to help you through. You are a wonderful, supportive, and friendly person. God bless you!

WOO- HOO !

Congratulations, Lori! Keep up the good work!

Congrats Lori for making Senior Member! I just love ya! And I am glad we have become such good friends. I cant wait to see you in 2 weeks, it will be great! We ALL love you!
Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back