Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
tN
City
Nashville
I have ALS and I am having a strange symptom dealing with hot and cold. My teeth start chattering when I enter a hot area (parking garage, or going from airconditioned to outside. Does anyone know anything about this?

Welcome dentonll -

I remember reading about this very thing in another thread. Let me do some searching and I'll let you know where it is.

Hey dentonll!

Me again. If you do a search you will find multiple threads on teeth chattering. Go up to the top blue bar, hit search, then type in teeth chattering, click show threads and hit enter. It'll pull up a list of the threads. Just click and read. I hope this helps you!

BTW, welcome to the site. I am very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. My mom was diagnosed with ALS Sept 2009. You have found a wonderful site where everyone is super helpful and very supportive.

Take care! Chat with you soon.

hi dentonll i had the same problem it seemed tolast for about6 months then it quit .i would talk to your nurologist about it good luck

Teeth chattering

Thank you for that thread. it was very helpful to know others are experiencing the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back