Rilutek"s manufacturer, Sanofi-aventis offers a discount card (up to $100 off) and Patient Assistance Program (free of charge if you qualify).This is from their website:
Our live telephone support lines 1-800-RILUTEK (1-800-745-8835) are staffed with trained representatives who can discuss topics such as:
* What you can expect with RILUTEK treatment
* Important Safety Information
* When to refill your prescription
* Help making, tracking, and reaching your personal goals
* Resources for additional support, information, and services, including
o Reimbursement hotline
o Patient Assistance Program
* Help locating a specialized Treatment Center in your area
* Activating your cost-reduction card
The Reimbursement Hotline will provide answers to questions related to your health insurance benefits and help you:
* Identify your prescription coverage options for RILUTEK
* Verify your coverage and prior authorizations
* Understand your coverage requirements
* Obtain and complete insurance forms
* Investigate and track any underpaid or denied claims RILUTEK (riluzole) Cost-Reduction Card
You can use the RILUTEK Cost-Reduction Card to receive 50% off your out-of-pocket costs for your prescription (up to $100 per prescription)†. That’s a savings of up to $1200 per year. The RILUTEK Patient Assistance Program
* Provides an opportunity for eligible patients to receive treatment with RILUTEK free-of-charge.
* Eligibility is determined by medical and financial criteria.
* RILUTEK is shipped directly to the homes of qualifying patients.
To learn any of the features of the RILUTEK Care Connection Program,or to enroll call 1-800-RILUTEK (1-800-745-8835) 8:00 am–9:00 pm, Mon.–Fri., ET.
Click here to download patient RILUTEK Care Connection information
Enrolling is easy! Click here to sign up now and have access to all that the RCC Program has to offer.
I hope someone out there can take advantage of this savings.