Loved one DX
Country
US
State
ga
City
newnan,
Sunday May 16 the show will be about a guy in Pine Mountain Ga who has ALS

Thanks for the update. Good exposure for ALS and hopefully some good ideas for those of us who are trying to accommodate life changes in our own homes.

Diane

Ya, I posted that one about a month ago, but glad to see you did a recent post. It is always great when a REAL person with ALS is on national TV! Oh, and cheermom16, welcome to our forum!
Hugs, Kari

Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure we have it on. I'll post of fb, too. I think lots of my friends will want to view.

Does any one know What time the show comes on an
D the name of the show?

the shows name is extreme makeover home edition, it's on channel 7 at 7.00 central time.hope this helped.
Sharon

All I know is that is runs into the Survivor finale AND Celebrity Apprentice (which I only care about because of Bret Michaels) My stupid DVR wont tape one show while watching another, so I will have to watch things on the internet. Crap!
Hugs, Kari

I just watched the show. What a nice man, and what a nice family. Thanks for recommending the show Bluebear and Cheermom.
Laurel

I watched the program and cried like a baby! I think he has PBP like I do. He live near me, about 60 miles or less. My hubby knew about him already since he is such a sports nut! He also knew about the little man (his son). I want to meet him. Maybe one day I will get to. Since he is close by, maybe I will....
chef

Rich and I watched it. We enjoyed it very much. Yes, tears were streaming at our house too... Very nice family. So strong... L

I watched & was crying ,what a wonderful family,you can see the love in that family.God Bless them all.
Sharon

Wow, they sure did an amazing job on an amazing family.. I am so grateful for what CVS does for ALS also. They had a Vice-President of the companies wife have ALS. So they do step up for us.. I think this was the most amazing Home maker over story yet.. I know I am biased, just saying...LOL..

Rats, Barry! Couldn't find it yesterday and now you taunt me! Not fair! Canada wants to see it too!

Very well done...great show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back