Diagnosis
5/2008
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Snellville
If it makes any of you feel better, you can call me names! I don't mind if it makes you feel better! :p Just don't talk about my mother! Thanks! :razz:

Phil, you are too funny and finally made me laugh! Now they will start doing "Yo Momma" stuff to you! How do you feel about being stoned or being feed to the Lions by the holier than thou? If it is any compensation, they will make certain to pray for you! Thank you and hugs.

Phil,

Thank you, you've ALWAYS been kind......I know there are SO many caring people here & I am grateful to you, :p I never hesitate to help someone in need! Thats how "my" mamma raised me.......

For all those that Pm'ed me with concern, a special thank You!

Hugs!

Silverlining,

If you ever need to talk, Im here for you. :razz:

Indig? Hope you're happy! How in the world do you tell a single mother that your taxes are supporting her?

Pretty pathetic! I dont care what the rest of you have to say! im done with this board. I came here to talk to Caring individuals about my husbands condition & I think Indig post was UNCALLED for! If you dont like a post because it upsets you, then dont reply. If you cant reply with kindness, DONT! Hasnt your mother taught you anything!?

You were completely wrong to number 1-7 (VERY CHILDISH for a woman of your age) degrading comments, one right after the next. This is a young, concerned lady.........If she posted 6000 times, its STILL not your business or right to tell her these things! You are not the moderator of the board. (Who, personally, I believe should BAN you!).

Where is your compassion?

You instigated from the very begining, sticking your nose in WARNING others, OH my "this is the same lady".........blah blah! I read her posts, what is your problem?

As I said, Im disgusted! ALS or not, I want no part of this board, NOT with people like Idig.
Maybe you should go back & read # 1-7 & stick it on your refrigerator....Let it be a reminder that those are HURTFUL comments.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

PS: This is not meant for the plenty of caring, concerned people. I did recieve lots of helpful information but this womans comments has upset me & at 70, it takes a lot.

Respectfully,

I'm sorry you feel that way Shizzy. If you hang around the forum long enough you will see that there will be spats here and there, sorta like in a family. The problem comes in when someone outside the family seems to stir things up.

The problem comes in when someone outside the family seems to stir things up.[/QUOTE]

^ No Brooksea,

Its comments like this that "stir" things up in my opinion. I may be old but I see very clearly how some of you Sneak in little insinuendos, as such, making it obvious that that poor woman was not part of the family.

It is comments just like that, which make me want to run, not walk away from a place that ANYONE with ALS fears should be Welcomed not shunned.

As some say here in the south: "I done got told!":eek:

Excuse me, but if I may point out, a single toe problem does not bring one into the "family" or "experience" of cALS and pALS. If you take offense at my post, so be it.

Maybe after you've traveled the road a while, you will understand.

I'm still sorry you feel the way you do and I meant no offense to you personally.

Well, here we go again! Shizzy, you are 70? You dont seem like it. Stop slamming people here. You and silverlining have a lot in common. Same personalities. Dont make me get out the scratching post for the bear claws for the 2nd time today!
Blubear

Well that really backfired on me....

Goodbye Shizzy. Goodby Silverlining. Goodbye Just111. If you look at their posts you will soon notice that even the grammer is the same. Shizzy and Just 111 joined the forum shortly after Silverlining had her last run in and stubbed her "toe" with our dear fogey. Same personalities, and obviously they all belong to the same Christian Church that teaches them to pray for the people that they are busy throwing stones at in the forum. It is a sad day when honest to goodness diagnosed PALS AND CALS have to endure this kind of abuse from people who think they may have or are obssessed with wanting to have ALS. Look at their walls. No friends. No visitor messages except by mistake and yet, they have all these "friends" that are supporting them. Where are and who are your friends Silverlining besides your alter egos. Go away and troll somewhere else. Use your TOE for bait. I will let you in on a big ALS secret. Listen closely. Only the NICEST people are victims of ALS so you are safe. Go away and visit some other support board for your next imaginary disease.

Here is My name calling:
indigosd - Mama bear, protective, tired yet strong, will give of herself til' she drops and yes dont mess with the monkey's
Irismarie - Sweet, loving, spunky, witty, beautiful eyes, artistic, gardener and a good shoulder to cry on
brooksea - Mama bear, educated, spunky, dont mess with her child! And when she asks for help for her hubby, best to give it to her!
Glenbrittle - great sense of humor, good lookin sweet guy, LOVE THE AVATARS
Pepsiman - finally found his feminine side, expresses "man" feelings well, grieving, great father, strong
sadiemae- Makes GREAT beef jerky! Loving, caring, understanding
GrandpaAL - He is da man! If it werent for him we all wouldnt be here understanding each other, full of humor and inspiration
Barry - Funny! Great attitude and sense of humor - keeps us laughing
Rose - Beautiful! Loves to garden, writes a great story,keeps the smiles on the guys faces, smart
JoelC - a wonderful soul, religious, caring, patient, full of knowledge, papa bear
JeffP - religious, spirit picker upper, good lookin, sweet and sometimes sassy
Ratman - Helpful, THERE WHEN YOUR TOILET BREAKS DOWN! Jewish, sweet, LOVE THE RAT AVATARS!
Cukita - Sweet, horrible x-husband, wonderful son, humble, doesnt like to be doted on
Keeker- Loves Mexico, spunky, full of wit and charm
trfogey- Intelligent, pretty spunky tongue, dont mess with, and can type of a really good post with the toes!
Zaphoon- Love the gumby guy, smart, witty, fun, supportive
CAHPAH - wonderful husband, wife who will teach more than just school book lessons
Shane the pain- will do anything to help us find a cure, brave, go getter, great son on the baseball team!
MTpockets, religious, gentle soul
ValRunk - sweet friend, PLS, great daughter, husband in denial, still plugging along, needs to pace herself!
Ladyinn- Retired CEO, life on the B n B ranch, spunky, intelligent, pretty lady
Handinhand - Beautiful, loving, sweet, cares so much about those she who have to care for her and who she will leave behind, mama bear
Phil M - nice, says what he thinks thanks for this thread
Silverlining - go pout with shizzy
Shizzy - 70? you dont sound like it - settle down! Quit slamming indigosd, you are being rude too!
Pink - OMG remember that nightmare? hahahahaha
Jennbenn, strong, patient, mama bear, beautiful
maxwellMurder - young with als, wonderful writer, great sense of humor
melodyparrish- cheerleader, fun, full of life
abbas child= sweet and charming
BLphill - mom, grandma, sweet
cate- the helper from Florida, thanks for watching the weather for my cancer client!
claret-havent seen ya in a while - where are you?
COlisa- hubby with als, sweet person
cris, religious, sweet big great family
debA - new, mom just passed - so sorry hun
dgtofTNfan- great cheerleader, sweet and supportive
ghii - hanging in there, enjoying the "now" while she still has her husband - spiritual
halfin - runner, good lookin, smart as hell and full of great info!
hopingforacure- always educating and supportive, sweet
JustJ - beautiful, runner, fellow bengalover, husband is sick, tired, angry, sweet and strong
k600xlt - widow, grieving, loving and giving
karin bolette - lives alone, sympathetic ear, really nice
madison1943- brave, alone, witty, smart
marya - hubby w/als, supportive, sweet
palesha, hanging in there, supportive, sweet
peter57, downunder aussie hunk! Full of charm, wit and great sense of humor
serenade - brave, supportive, full of great info
tajmom- mom, sweet, doing the ALS walk in NYC this month - you go girl!
tdamess- afraid to fly like me, supportive, son with als, papa bear
toms support - supportive, loving, patient and caring
thelma313 - love the curls, sorry about dad, love you keep coming back here! Supportive.
mare- love your posts, wonderful person!
rocmg - sweet, supportive
kelly - thanks for the idea on my cancer client! Beautiful, hubby has als, strong
John1 - nice, glad you are here
tsmasters - hey we havent talked in a while! Sweet and supportive
hopefulwarrior - the name says it all!

Now, this is just off the top of my head, and I am sure once I have posted this I will remember more of you. I could probably do a full paragraph on how wonderful you all are. If you are not listed here, dont feel left out, I have fibro fog!
Now, lets make this thread a positive one!
Oh yes:
Blubear - thankful for this forum, and all the dear friends I have here!
HUGS!

zenarcher! I knew I forgot some, damn it! How could I forget, I LOVE your sense of humor!
Sanderson- welcome to the forum! Love your humor too!

Wow! That was quite a post Blubear!

Phil- you gotta laugh!

I love your kind of name calling!

Wright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back