mnd assoc exercises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure do like those passive range of motion exercises, Iris Marie. There aren't many others I'm able to do... I can sit Indian style on the bed with the head of the bed raised, and also the quadricep stretch (lean over knees and grab toes), but that's about it. In my chair I fall sideways if I do the arm stretches. How about you? Before getting a diagnosis I worked with hand held weights and did Pilates. The best thing about not doing "strengthening exercises" anymore is less tendonitis in my forearms. There is a bright side to (nearly) everything.

I had to chuckle myself at the first few standing exercises. Maybe 2-3 years ago. lol.

AL.

Yes, Al. I have that book, and whenever I open to the exercises, have to wonder... are there any ALS patients who can do this? How's your ankle, knee and other foot? I'll go and ask you directly if I can't find an updated report.

I copied and pasted it and sent it via email to my mom to give to my dad. I hope he really takes a good look! Merce! (thats thank you with a heavy american accent! hahha)
~Hugs, Kari

Thought I told everyone what is going on in humpty thread.

AL.

Yes I did in post # 80 on page 6 I believe.

AL.

Dear Al, some of us (moi) always want more. That was too long ago... so thank you for revisiting the thread. (kiss on cheek)
Ann

Dang Iris Marie, I sent it over to my dad and it was like 49 pages long! My mom quit printing it. My dad did see some of the exercises and is doing some of the hand ones now. I am actually surprised. He usually wont take any advice. My mom wants to set him up with his own PT. He does have a personal trainer to come to the house, but thats not the same I wouldnt think.
~Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back