09/2009
Country
US
State
Wa.
City
Puyallup
Hi Guys,
I was just taking a nap when Lori called me and she is in the Hospital in Reno! She finally got around to getting a doctor appointment for herself and they were doing a routine colonoscopy and found out her appendix is about to burst! She had no pain and no symptoms at all. They took her directly to the hospital where she is now. She is undergoing an emergency appendectomy tomorrow. Les, (the PALS) does not have a drivers license anymore, but at least can still drive the new wheelchair van they got. Her kids are to young to drive. It is not like she has a ton of family around either. She is counting her blessings though, that Les is not worse because then it would be a real mess for them. Now, he is not able to fix dinner or things like that, but he is still able to get up and down the stairs on his own. Things will be pretty hectic for them for her recovery time. Hopefully the stress of this wont send Les back in his progression. At the moment, it is a complete roll reversal and she is the patient. The lesson here being, CALS, ya gotta remember to take care of yourselves too right! At least Lori and I were laughing that this is the only way that a CALS can get a vacation! I am sending her a hug via the forum here.
Kari

Thank you for letting us know.

Get well soon Lori! Sorry for your troubles.

Best wishes for Lori and her surgery tomorrow!

Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow & God Bless.
Sharon

Hope the surgery goes well and you're up and around soon.

AL

LOri, sending you much love. Hope the family find a way to make everything work out well

Lori, sending you healing thoughts, gentle hugs and WHAT A VACATION! xo

What a girl will do to get a little "room service"!:lol:
Hope you're up & about soon, Lori.

I send a prayer for healing and a wish for quickly and complete recovery. Good luck to the family keeping homefront running smoothly.

Lori, I hope all goes well today and your recovery is fast! Then fake it and have a vacation :)

Lori, Feel better soon. Hugs,Erica

Lori, glad that they caught it in time! But why the wait? Surgery should be as soon as they catch it! Heal well and be back here soon.
Colleen

Wishing you a speedy recovery! On second thought, being a CALS, you may want to milk it a little :)

Lori,

I just wrote you today! You've always been so kind to me with your pm's, Feel better soon!
Hugs!

Lori, thinking of you today and praying for a speedy recovery. Big Hugs, L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back