My Mom lost the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowball

Yesterday, at 1:30pm, with me at her side my Mom passed away.
No more pain, no more suffering.

Thank's for listening

Sandra

deepest sympathy

Sandra:

You have my deepest sympathy. My thoughts will be with you today.

Barb:cry:

Sandra

Sandra, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
Sara

I too am so sorry to hear about your mom Sandra. I am sure you are going through a rough time right now, and my prayers are with you. But like you said, no more pain, no more suffering. Your mom is now at peace. I hope you can find some peace somewhere too.
God bless you and your family,
Dana

Sandra--Very sorry to hear this news. You and your family have my sincere condolences.--Liz

Hi Sandra,
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. You are such a good daughter and took such good care of your Mom.
I will be praying for strength for you in the next little while, which will be a hard time I am sure.
Hugs and prayers, Leah

Sandra, I am so sorry for you loss. I lost my sister May 31, it hurts so much but at least they now have peace. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Jane

snowball said:
Yesterday, at 1:30pm, with me at her side my Mom passed away.
No more pain, no more suffering.

Thank's for listening

Sandra

Hello Sandra,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss,, yet i am sure ,, in some ways it's most likely a relief to know she is no longer suffering. I will pray for strength for you to get thru the rough times ahead. And also an inner peace that surpasses all understanding.

Love and Prayers
Marlo

Sandra, I am sorry to hear about your Mother. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Sunshine

My sincere condolences on the loss of your mother Sandra. It is a difficult time and please know you are not alone in your grief. Al and the rest of the forum staff.

Sandra,

I feel great sadness with the passing of your Mother. My condolences to you and your family. You are not alone with this.
My Father has ALS and all he wants is peace. Now your Mother is at peace.
Keep the spirit and the healing will follow.

Thankyou everyone
There is one amazing thing that did happen to me though, My mom hadn't been able to talk for a year and the Sunday before she died, she took my hand and said I love you.
I looked at her and said...did you say you loved me?
She nodded yes and smiled.
That was the last gift she gave me

Such a good mommy to her baby!

Sandra

With Deepest Sympathy

I am new to this forum as my father was diagnosed with ALS on my 37th birthday this June. I am scared for him, although he is accepting this disease with the best of spirits. I hope you find peace and although we do not know each other, you will be in my prayers. I have a feeling I may need a return prayer soon.

I'm sorry for your loss, Sandra. What a nice gift of words she gave you that will always be with you.

terri

Sandra,
Sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Gordie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back