Country
Uni
State
IN
City
Indianapolis
For those who might be interested, please mark your calendars --

Worldwide Weekend of Prayer For Those Dealing With ALS - May 7-9, 2010

Please help pass this information to anyone you know who might like to join in prayer.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for this. My friends and family will be asked to put this on their calendars.

Thank YOU, hopeful warrior. We're hoping that many people will help pass the word along to friends and families and religious groups... and than they will do the same.

Just wanted to remind everyone this is this weekend... so very important... I will be praying for all PALS, caregivers, physicians and researchers, please Lord hear our prayers, we accept your blessing of healing and thank you for it :)

Tussen Takk for this link. I posted it on my facebook and sent it out on email to our friends and family. Will now call my Church and ask for their support in this effort.

Posted on my Facebook as well. Prayers to you all!

Thanks, all.

Website traffic at We Have A Prayer For Those Dealing With ALS skyrocketed all weekend. It was amazing and people from all over the world were accessing the site.

It was a good weekend, and we'll get the plan in gear to schedule another weekend in 2011.

Thanks very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're on for 2011 (6-May through 8-May). Response was beyond our wildest dreams in 2010.
Thanks to all who participated. Please tell all who may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back