Diagnosis
09/2008
Country
US
State
New York
City
Fishkill
Again, another stupid show that portrays someone who has ALS giving up. And it seems the people around her too. I am so annoyed. I am writing a letter to the producer, anyone else with me?

Didn't see the episode... last nights? If so I can catch it on on demand before commenting.

I saw it on Hulu, the episode is titled, "I'm fine". It was really lame.

Really rich woman, the show mentions ALS once so of course she decides to kill herslf

Don't bother!

I watched the stupid show but I was convinced because it was a network program that they really wouldn't portray assisted suicide. So I was shocked when the "ALS victim" drank the liquid morphine with a straw and died. I really don't believe the producers meant to say that everybody who has ALS should off themselves, but the continuing character (for a month maybe) was not newly diagnosed. But it was hokey, the way she was using oxygen in one episode, then getting a feeding tube the next, then last night was sitting in a regular wheelchair. No consistency. But I was envious of that big bottle of morphine. I wouldn't even need a straw.

Like yesterday was not bad enough learning of Beth passing..then finally about to relax after getting my hubby in bed..the show was on...ahhhhhhh!

Ohhh glad I didnt see it!

I'm not watching any more of those type of shows. Watching Craig go through with it was way too much for me.

I think just one of those producers need to live with a person with REAL ALS before they do something stupid like a show about it. I didn't see it and I am glad I didn't. I would be with the lady with the flying monkeys! And LOTS OF THEM!

When somone does something like that, they dont realize how much it hurts people like us....

chefdeborah

(guess I could get out my flying chef knives!)

Oh and too...she must have seen the same psychologist I saw..that told me it was okay to kill myself!

chefdeborah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back