Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
There was I stretched in the sun, tummy hanging free, when I became aware of these eyes on me, dozens of pairs, hard, beady eyes, full of menace and intention of malice. I looked up and saw thiss flock of hundreds of goldcrests (note: I NEVER exaggerate) looking at me so intently I felt obliged to cover my bare skin. Then I noticed in the tree behind them dozens of tits and sparrows and little green things with black stripes and wings all staring at me too. My hair IS a mess but I did not deserve this. Then I realised I was lying next to the bird table wwhere there were sunflower seeds. They were WILLING me with all their little hearts to shove off so they could come and have their tea. If anyone does not believe in thought transference between animals and humans I invite them to come and repeat this experiment. NO human being has ever told me so clearly to **** off and so here I am inside while they enjoy the sun and the seeds. Got pics to post to prove it.
Love to all

Irismarie
Gland you where able to enjoy a little sunshine. I have not been a member here long but I am going to intercept Glen's reply and tell him upfront that irismarie is no doubt refering to the titmouse. It's a bird Glen. LOL This will save your the air fair to France to check this out for yourself.

Anyone else think of Alfred Hitchcock when they read this?:shock::shock:

As the spouse of a birder I knew that the tits that Irismarie referred to (at least in this thread, not sure about others) were nothing to get excited about. But I would go to France anyway.

yes lol..the birds...oooooooooooooooooooo

CAHPAH, You may be new here (welcome!) but you've got Glen pegged! LOL LOL. I thought the same thing while reading Irismarie's post. We have tufted tit mouses here too, in fact there literally is one on the feeder as I write this.

Irismarie, I've never been stared down by birds (thank god!) It does remind me of the Hitchcock film. I sure wish it was warm enough here to have anything part of me hanging free!

Oh, Iris you need to be real careful with these two guys,Barry and Glen.. They will be there in a flash ..lol any kind of language about the boobies...lol Yes, those little birds are so dang cute. You guys be nice to Iris now? No naughty boys today? Lin smile!

Funny you should bring up "The Birds." Wednesday morning after the snow had melted I went out back and was met with such a cacophony of noise, it was frightening! Black birds literally covered the whole back yard and I immediately thought of "The birds." They flew off in one swoop when I made a loud noise. That was quite a show! But it was eerie at the same time!

The next day Brown Thrashers paid a visit!

Sorry to let my reputation precede me , but I was raised with ornithologist grand parents. Tits and boobies did not even tweak a thought. Regarding the reputation, how is it that Barry & I are your scapegoats, as you try to deflect your fantasies in our direction.

Glen

Well where to start? I would need days to go through all the threads...... You both know how you are...no more needs to be said...lol

You know, Eider like to say Owl Swallow my pride and admit that I love Tits and Boobys and don't mind being a scapeGoat cause I am just a big Kid anyway. I feel like a Loony, Cuckoo old Coot who has to Grouse every now and then so that everyone will be able to call me a Turkey. So if you can Sparrow the time hurl your Falcon insults at me because I can be Swift and Duck them. After all one good Tern deserves another and I will Goose you if I get a chance. :roll::roll:

Last edited:
wow...that was impressive Barry! :lol::lol:

oh, Barry/PUNTASTIC!

I bet I am not the only one searching the corners of my brain for a wave that can come back at Barry. Give us time..........

What a "HOOT"! I also immediately had a vision of the movie"The Birds" and was instantly transported to the scene where the sea gulls where attacking. SCARY! Barry, you are simply BRILLIANT mwaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back