Not open for further replies.

lydia

Country
US
State
ny
City
buffalo
Today we had record numbers on the site! Does anyone else monitor those stats like I do? Been wondering when we were going to beat the last record! Happy day. Ok, things are slow on this end, and I think this is pretty big news. :lol:

Hi,
I normally have a look every couple of days to see who is online.

(I guess that is why there was above average # of replies to threads when I logged on today, and they keep on comming. (dont you guys in Canada and the USA ever sleep :lol:) I guess there will be many more as it is only evening there now.:lol:

cheers
Peter

Where do you see info on number of users and who is online?

Hal,
go to quick links (on the blue bar) and at the bottom there is a tab called who's on line

cheers
Peter

super cool! I've never noticed that before!

I remember the day that we had the record, glad I got to see the record broke. Either that means we ahve more people with ALS, more people worrying, or we are just more famous. Ok we are going to take it that we are increasing ALS awareness... That is definitely it..

yeah. definitely..that's it
:)

NOBODY SIGN OFF WE ARE ALMOST BREAKING ANOTHER RECORD. 8:13 pm pst 3-02-10

I check the record number every so often and have been wondering when/if it would be broken. Guess that answers that question...

What thread were they viewing?

This is a very good forum! Theres a lot of nice people here, unlike some of the other sites.

Seem's to be March is always a super busy month on the board. Wonder if the Neuro's find more patients's this month? This forum ROCK'S...

Hi Everyone,

Maybe, people like me just keep logging into this wonderful forum and that helps boost the numbers! I use to be an everyday reader when LB was fighting ALS. He's been gone two years now but I still check on all my old friends that are still plugging along. I'm so happy many of you are still doing okay. I am sad and still cry when I read about the loss of so many.

Make everyday special for yourself and for others. The memories last forever.

Love you all,

terri

I drop in for a quick check most every day even though Liz has been gone almost four months now. It's a community, formed by people living a shared experience. It seems to me it's a rather unique time in history, people have the ability to reach out all over the world and converse with others facing the same obstacles. In many ways I feel closer to everyone here than I do to my own family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back