Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
I have just added a few more pics to my garden album. If you need a bit of peace and quiet and beauty, please do drop in. After 9 years of building this garden from nothing I was about to open it to the public for charity this year.........;It is open to anyone who can get here - SW France:)

iris- (is that your real name, or is it because of your irises?)

They are beautiful- the pictures (you are a good photographer), the flowers, the entire garden! This is wonderful to look at today- just look at Rose's pictures in the weather thread and you will see what it looks like here!

I am so jealous, but thank you for sharing!

Iris Marie is my real name. Sounds better in French..
tHAT church spire is lit at night and is lovely . It is sounding the chimes for 19 hours now. When anyone dies in the village it tolls the bell slowly so everyone knows.

So lovely. You've made yourself the garden of my dreams.

Yes! I looked at your album! Unbelievable! The iris is gorgeous! Such a serene setting.

I was talking about you to my mom when we were having lunch the other day, and she said that she has been exactly where you are. Had she and my dad known about your garden I know they would have wanted to see it. It sounds like such a lovely place. Right out of a movie. Is that where you raised your family? Ohh I wish I could just BE there right now! So, beautiful, so peaceful!
Hugs,
Kari

Iris Marie...Your garden is absolutely beautiful!

Have added a few more pics and will keep adding, so when you need peace, come here and enjoy:)

Just checked out your garden pictures - absolutely beautiful.

thanks, debbier

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful garden. As someone who wouldn't know a rose from a petunia I am very impressed!

i scrolled through your garden twice...it was lovely...makes me miss the outdoors....longing for spring.

Thank you for the beauty of your Garden. My fingers are itching to dig in your dirt and help you plant and weed!

how I wish those of us who love gardening could take the decisions together and share the dirt and those who do not could sit around drinking their favourite drink and enjoying all there is to enjoy..........

That's no good! I want to do both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back