Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
well thanks to Stu we have found Beth but surely RATMAN should have finished his move by now? Do you think he is avidly finishing the novel that is going to buy us our commune? Where are you, Ratman?

good glad to hear beth has been found how is she

Beth had fallen and is recuperating. Poor darling Beth!

Say it isn't so. She is always been the calming voice of reason here.

In my darker moments sometimes I wish I'd fall and break something significant enough to land in in a hospital for several days, qualifying me for 100 days of Medicare rehab in a LTC facility

Ratman, was on the 31st of Jan. So it looks like he is doing OK.. Beth we hope you are feeling better soon.

Ratman is probably still unpacking his packrat goodies. :lol:

Let me just say that any rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. (attributed to Mark Twain). Truly, moving is hell, and as we know, that statement is both prophetic and paraxoxical, as moving in the literal sense (for many of us) is truly heaven. It is something I no longer take for granted. Sorry to be away, as my computer was both down and inaccessible. I was able to read posts on and off, so I didn't feel totally cut off, but thanks for noting my absence. Yes, re-submitting novel and working on another project. Interestingly, it feels like a profession now, not a sideline or hobby. I want to post something read recently, check the thread for poetry. Love to all--JK

Thank hEAVEN you are back safe and sound

Regarding the quote attributed to Mark Twain, I was told by someone that a navy buddy of mine I knew in Scotland had passed on. He befriended me on Facebook and I responded with, "I heard you were dead!" to which he replied, "Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."

I hope nothing was broken during the move!

Yeah! Glad to see you're still around! Don' leave us hanging so long again!
p.s. Love the hat!

JK, glad the move went well as a move can go and that you are back with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back