Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
Just curious: If your profile name is different than your real name, what does it mean. And if you do use your real name what would you change it to if you could? Sadiemae is my dogs name, and she is my PALS best friend. HUGS Lori

Tajmom=my kids' initials: Thomas, Audrey and Juliet. My real name is Jennifer. Have a great day everyone!

paleshia is the made up name my oldest girl used when she was playing (she was probably three at the time)...her alter ego i guess. my real name is jennifer too

Hi Guys, neat thread. I of course use hoping for the easy reason. Pdiddy gave me the name h4C, and I love it. I first used my name, and that was a long time ago. I usually use my son's name for most things. I love to hear how and what name's mean. We sure have a lot of Jeniffer's..

jennbenn = part my name Jennifer and my daugters last name Bennett :)

Glen Brittle - guess what it stands for ?

In the past , being an online gamer for a long time , I used Zombie or Zombiebritts - who new that I would live up to that name .....

Jennifers of the world unite! There sure are a lot of us out there, especially if you were born in the 60s. There were 10 of us in my sorority in college.

Yep that is when I was born, and I know a ton of you girls. I always liked that name. So that is why it is so popular.

Great thread,

I would change mine to Ned,
why because that is my nick name that they gave me when I started work at the tender age of 16, went to work the first day with a full beard and I looked a bit like Ned Kelly, (the bush ranger) hence some of my avitars and my folly thread.

But I think I will stick with Peter (needs some other names out there to counter all the Jennifers :))
OH the 57, not my age but when I was born, see still a spring chicken :wink:

cheers
Peter

DgtofTNfan - Daughter of Tennessee Fan

My Dad was a huge U of Tenn fan. He moved to KY from TN after he married my Mom.
U of Kentucky and U of Tenn are big rivals in the Southeastern Conference and he just loved to wear Orange.

:::waves to all the Jennifers:::

I remember your Dad was a big fan. I remeber you telling us that he wore the team color. Neat all the names so far.

Oh I love this idea for a thread. Thelma Schoonmaker is a 3-time Academy award winning editor. She has cut pretty much all of Martin Scorsese's films since Raging Bull and she is my idol. I am an editor too... so I aimed for the stars.

I was born in the 60's too (ahem, the very LATE 60's) and there were at least 4 Jennifers in my year in high school. It was a small private school, only 52 girls per year so that's a lot of Jennifers. There were no other Rosella's. In fact I have never met anyone with the same name as me :(

Rosella

You beat me.. You are at 1000.. Rosella, I had a sister named Rose, she passed this year. My parents had a neighbor named Rosella, she was a sweet-heart, and I always think of the name so fondly. Neat story behind Thelma, that was really clever..

cukita just for fun, 99 for the year i got my lap top. my real name guadalupe so i go byy lupe.

Thanks Hoping, I'm so glad my name has a positive connotation for you! I was named after my grandmother whose name was Rosa.

I'm officially a "Very Helpful Member!" Woo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back