Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
City
Allen
we went to clinic on wednsday, the dr basicly said what you think is happening is.
told us husbands progressin is "off the charts".
they didnt even check his breathing (the last time we were there in Dec. it was 20%.) so i guess no point? anyway ... seems that ALS rest for no man. :-(

I am just so so sorry to hear this Jenn. I truly hate ALS. Please know that you are so appreciated here on the forum and I wish there was more we could do. You and your family will be in my thoughts. My heart goes out to you...

Rosella

I am very sorry to hear what you went through. That is just not right! They should have been more compassionate and done more.

Jenn, I'm sorry your husband is progressing so quickly and sorrier still that there doesn't seem to be much compassion from the doctors at your last visit.

Jenn, I am so sorry that your husband is progressing so rapidly. It must be very overwhelming. Thinking and praying for you.

I am soul sorry for all of you. Holding you safe in my heart. Kay Marie

So sorry to hear that things are going so fast, it is possible it will plateau,Peace be with you,

Very sorry jennbenn! Thinking of y'all during this difficult time...

jennbenn, I'm so sorry about your husbands progression!.. Will pray things slow down! Will also be praying for you and the kids!

sending hugs and prayers

Jenn,

How overwhelming this must be for you! I wish I could send some comfort your way.

So sorry to hear about his progression ,prayers for all your family.God Bless
Sharon

So so sorry about your husbands visit with the doctor. I too wish you had a more compassionate doctor to deal with, what is up with that kind of response anyway! Sending you hugs hun! Hang in there and pray for a plateau!
Kari

thank ya'll for the supportive responses.
I just feel so darned overwelmed I don't know what to do with myself.
the children are feeling much better so that is a blessing !
husband says hes not in a hurry but hes ready to go when the time is right.
me...not really ready, i guess i never will be right?
well i just know i am not ready now.

Oh Jenn, I am so sorry... My heart hurts for you and your sweet little family.You will be my prayers and I hope God will help you through this.. Hugs, Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back