Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Oh
City
Alliance
;-) Spent all day at the ALS clinic yesterday, nothing but good news. My physical therapist says I haven’t lost any strength, my speech is still good, my lungs are awesome, blood pressure of a young fit man, and my balance is still bad but hasn’t gotten worse. They think my splasticity is getting worse so I gotta stretch twice a day and up my baclofen, they also brought up the baclofen pump. As much as I would love to be part man and part robot just like my hero Robocop, I am not all about it and don’t really want a pump put in my body. It will be a last resort that I probably wont do.

Great news.... so happy for you, L

What ? you dont want to be RoboMax ?

I am glad you had such a great visit. Keep it up.

DOH , lets see if that nickname sticks ....

Wow, that is great news, Max. I'm really happy for you! :)

Glad to hear someone got some good news.

AL.

Congratulations Max - It's nice to get some good news once in a while.

Glad to hear the good news!

I'm happy for you, ROBOMAX!

lol gotta love new nicknames, i have been called otter since i was in 3rd grade cuz of my last name (ott otter get it) im no water mammal but i do, do cute human tricks with my hands some times.

Very good news! I'm happy for you!

Take care.

Great news! Did you go to the clinic or Metro? It would be nice if you and Jim ended up on the same Clinic day once.

Way to go! Congratulations!

cleveland clinic als building, yea that would be funny if we went on the same day

Great news Max. Not sure we want to know about those tricks w/ your hands...hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back