Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Oh
City
Alliance
Every morning it’s the same battle, me verse the scope bottle. This morning I took it to a whole new level by beating the side of the lid on the sink till it popped off. Hopefully tomorrow it will have learned its lesson. Next on my to do list foil the child proof lid on the aspirin bottle, I will not be made a fool of by all these lids. Hope this made some one laugh, but seriously tho I hate lids.

I can empathize more than laugh. Bottles are not bad for me , its the things that require you to separate the plastic protection. A sleeve of crackers, medical supplies, fruit cups etc

Maxwell,

If you don't have and small children or animals why don't you just lay the lid on the botttle with out closing it
all the way. Or like you said just put foil on top.

I have that problem solved! Since I can't use my hands my wife deals with things such as this. Easy! LOL

I can relate too. Zip lock bags used to get me mad. Now Lee does all that stuff for me.

AL.

The prescription bottles from the drug store that are child proof. If you flip the lid over it just snaps on without the child proof lock.

all awsome ideas, but some times you need a good fight to feel like a man lol. beating the crap out of a scope bottle keeps me from punching a wall lol

My pharmacy put all my meds in bottles with the old fashioned snap lids on them when I asked. Worth asking about.

AL.

I have to use an old-fashioned can opener to get the snap lids off, now. My caregivers know that everything that comes into the house has to be opened and the tops left loose. A surprise for visitions, sometimes, but it keeps them on their toes!

I hate those lids too! Usually just gave them to my kids to open. Or hubby. If no one around a knife or nut cracker sometimes worked!

MaxwellMurder...my hubby would so agree w/ you! He used to get so mad at the lids on everything. Even madder when one of the kids or I woul;d help him. Some times you just "Have" to do it without help.

Have to admit...you did make me smile....

Love ands God Bless!

MaxwellMurder-I won't bother trying to find ways to take away a chance for you to fight something! I know, sometimes I just wanna be MAD...

And yeah...made me chuckle!

Pliers, I keep a pr of pliers in my kitchen.. Helps when Rich isn't around.smile! L

Hey Maxwell.....all that testosterone....you sound so hot! hehe Keep fighting!
Hugs, Kari

i have problems with the things that Glen has problems with...those nasty plastic coverups! LIke on the milk cartons! Why in the world do you need a thing that you can't get off on the outside and then INSIDE you have that nasty plastic coverup! I get my KNIFE! So far that has worked! OPening the top of a can of Crisco caused me great harm before Christmas! I got so angry I cut through the plastic and also the plastic can it was in! I SHOWED IT!
deborah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back