Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Naperville
I am not sure whether this kind of post is allowed or not. Forgive me if it isn't. I am hoping to help raise funds for research. If anyone would like a shirt like this please let me know. Price depends on number of shirts ordered. ***If anyone out there has marketing savvy and would be interested in helping me market shirts and/or ALS-related jewelry, please contact me. ( Melody has volunteered! Join us!)

Debbie

CustomInk.com design: myshirtbac created by kinzadaf

Just FYI, I can still make any desired "adjustments", should any be desired. I have requests for six shirts so far!

Debbie

I have decided to focus my energies on helping the ALS Guardian Angels. To get their name "out there" if anyone would like one of the following shirts to wear out in public, at any ALS-related events, etc, please let me know. ( The more shirts ordered, the lower the price. ) The ALGA does amazing work! We need others to know what WE know!

Debbie
CustomInk.com design: guardian2 created by kinzadaf

I love your effort, especially for the ALSGA! Just a suggestion - make it more simple, as people will not take the time to read everything. I like the wings on the back!

I used the same t-shirt site to make one for my husband to wear. Good quality work!

I just posted a new design but have made yet another change. I don't want to keep posting links ( that the poor moderator has to keep checking ), so thought I'd tell you that if I "switch" the lines "Still no cure" and "ALS", it looks a little nicer! Do you like the changes?

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back