Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Well, Heaven only knows what trouble I am bringing on my shoulders. The docs in hospital gave me one night off to come home. The next day we were snowed in so I could not get back. Then I made the decision not to go back at all. I do not want MORE mris, more interviews with that moronic neuro who asked if I "REALLY had deteriorated since he last saw me and maybe it was psychological" ( last time I was still walking with a stick just in case; this time I am in a wheelchair and no choice about it) etc etc in that horrible hospital atmosphere. The poor nurse who took my message by phone sounded shocked. But we lose so much power, so much choice and this time I am taking the decision for myself. We are NOT just puppets on their strings.
Anyway, here I am at home, before the fire, and I shall sleep in my own bed without being kept awake by the noises of a sick room-mate and I shall eat GOOD, tasty food, not the disgusting swill they produce.
Anyway, here's waiting for the wrath of the self-made gods to fall on my head.
Feel better knowing you will all back me up. It is like being back at school and having fear of being sent to the headmistress!
Love to all

Enjoy your night,who knows what tomorrow brings.Beverley

This is one of my favorite things to say, "They can't take away my BIRTHDAY" so just remember that and ENJOY! xoxox

Irismarie, I certainly support your right to make your own decisions about medical care. My one concern is that in order to receive medical benefits, you may have to have some kind of diagnosis, and perhaps the only way to get that is to go through with the medical tests. I wonder if you could find somewhere else to be tested where you might find a more sympathetic medical staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back