Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
do you remember those days/years where at the start of each Summer, when you took your legs out of wraps you found these white, pasty, lumpoid objects whereas at the end of the last season you had carefully packed away a pair of bronzed, sleek and strong limbs? And you wondered what bummer had got in and swopped your beautiful legs for theirs?
Well? I get the feeling I am stuck with the pasty, shapeless pair now. And wonder if one gets very very tanned tops of thighs when one is in a wheelchair;-)?
Love to all
IRismarie

Yes, you can get a tan in the wheelchair.

irismarie, I am not in a wheelchair, but I can tell ya, that I do have a Jeep with a sunroof and this past summer from just driving around I got really really tan on the top, front part of my legs. I beautiful color, truly! The only problem, my lower legs didnt even come close to matching, nor did the backs of my legs! Time to get out the spray tan stuff to even it out! It's now January, and I still have the funny lookin legs! haha
Hugs,
Kari
PS I am really upset about your other post with the people at the hospital ignoring you when you fell! What is up with THAT?! Maybe it is just the "area" you live in...like New Yorkers? I live in the suburbs of Seattle and I just cannot imagine anyone around here acting like that. In general we are really caring people! Wish I could come and take you to the hospital sweets, just let em try and be like that with me around!
Bear Hugs,
Kari [/I]

They didnt exactly ignore - just open mouthed stared. And they didnt even know I was ENGLISH, which might otherwise account for it;-)
So for the tan we have to design something like a spit we can be attached to. Sure it would catch on.............

For that all over tan, it would take something heavy duty to flip you over.

Ya, lying there on the lawn, on an air mattress, and every 10 minutes , a remote control lift truck comes over and flips you like an egg. Over easy please. You would have to be nekkid, if you were planning to enter the hospital and give them a show.

Of course , this is a seasonal activity in my part of the world. brrrrrrr

Last edited:
Glen, a much better picture than the one that was in my mind when irismarie said a "SPIT"! All I could picture was how we put the pig on the spit when we would have a pig roast and that was just ugly! lol of course, they were a nice even brown color!

When me and my wife got married, 1965, I was 142 lbs of muscle, very dark from being outside all the time. Boy, she did not know what was in store for her as I aged. I grew a beard and it came out red, at least for about 5 years, then turned all Grey. My head is Grey mixed or falling out. My body size and when I have my full beard, I look more like a Santa Claus. Skin now so light it is scary.
I bet no one from my school or old neighborhood would recognize me now.
ALcross.jpg picture by ShakeyMarble - Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back